1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Just a few lines

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 14, 2010.

1. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear viji,
    My DH also used to walk very fast without bothering to see if I was able to keep pace with him.Once we were walking in the well known Greater Kailash m market on an evening.As usual the market was very crowded.He was walking fast and was also talking to me at the same time.I just stopped in front of a shop and started browsing thro' some magazines.My dh thinking that I was by his side was chattering and walking.Someone tapped him on his shoulder and asked him to whom was he talking,since no one was there by his side.My husband realising that I had palayed a joke on him turned back and gave a sheepish smile.From then on for quite sometime he stopped walking like that.
    Now I sit by my window and watch him walking fast,well I have no complaints since Iam not with him walking anymore.
    I wish you all the best
    lve
    mithila

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi

Today while going to temple uncle was walking along with me, so no complaints. Sometimes he walks fast and I cant keep pace with him. that must be when he is fresh , today I think he was a little tired, so I think he walked with me. I told him that Mindi told me to hold your hand so that you wont leave me. He just smiled.

love
    viji

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sai

So in your house also same case. Happy Wedding Anniversary to your parents in advance. You are right kopam irukkum idathil dhan gunam irukkum.

love
    viji

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mythili

Dont worry you will be ok soon and LN Sir will start walking with you. I felt very touched reading your fb. If I get a chance I want to come and see you. Hope God will hear my prayers. All the best dear

love
    viji