1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Just a few lines

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 14, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Coffee lover

Good to know about you and your husband and now you are leading a happy life. All the best to you

love
    viji

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Libra

Dont worry, its not the case with everyone, some men cool down after they are sixty plus. All the best

love
    viji

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Janani

I think most of the old time men dont walk along with their wife. But they are very caring and cant do with each other. Good to know that your mom and dad alose love each other and care for each other. I wish them all the best in life and good health always

love
    viji

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Latha

Nice to know that you parents are like me and uncle. I wish them all the best and happiness always with good health

love
    viji

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anu

In married life if the couple adjust with eachother then they have a happy married life. Even if their thinking is different after long years of married life they start loving each other and become very close.

love
    viji

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kalyani

Glad to know that your parents had 40 years of married life. In old age the couple want each other's company to share everything. After children get married they have to care for each other. Goodto know that though they fight, your parents cant do without each other. In old age it is better to be together. Goodto know that your parents love each other.

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ganga

Glad to know my post brought smile on your face. I think in many houses same case like ours. Though there is difference betweentheir thinking they like each other and care for each other. You are right kopam irukkum idathil dhan gunam irukkum.

love
    viji

8. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for your wishes, Mam

9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

my dear viji,

i was :biglaugh at uncle walking fast and you trying to keep in pace with him.quite common in that generation i think.i will tell you what to do.next time you start out hold his hand and walk.if he asks you why suddenly you are doing that tell him its because you cant walk as fast as him. either he will walk along with you or hold your hand and walk.please let me know the result of my advice :rotfl:rotfl

10. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Viji mami,
    my father also expects the same from my mother but with her age she cannot cope up with my appa's walking....as sudha said..sudha sonnathu pola..
    they are entering 40 years of marriage life. may 21st is My parents wedding anniversary day..
    .kobam irrukkum idathil thaan kunam irrukkum..enga appa,adikadi ubayoga paduthum varthai enga appa sandai podhumpothu, enga amma silent watcher..onnume pesa mattaa..paavam..

Last edited: May 18, 2010