1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Junk Zindabad

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by radhavenkatesh, Nov 17, 2009.

1. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

Sitting idle after a long time I was just thinking what to do i switched on my system and started housekeeping it
    so many files to be deleted maybe i dint run the antivirus for long it was working one side so i just was looking around i found so much desk cleaning required lots of papers files which i need to clear oh what a junk i was feeling then i felt its there everywhere and here i go ..

Junk is what we all like in every field
    come to eating if we are given cooked food with leafy vegetables and spiceless foods we dont appreciate fourth day we get wild we need some think and that is junk maybe its a pizza or a burger and if not anything atleast a packet of lays for munching

Junk in bedroom right from the glasses we remove to tv remote magazines which we think we will read but never complete so pile up on side racks months pass on news papers magazines mails and one fine day we also add some water bottles till we get bugged we junk up that places

Junk is there everywhere right from our working table, living room , kitchen , bedroom and in our brains too

we are not harbouring any new ideas or any thing nice nowadays we are a sort of stagnant i feel why this sort of lethargy in us ?? maybe i should first start my brain keeping so :bonk:bonk:bonk:bonk

radha

2. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Hi Radhaji

Its true ,unless everything is kept in an order we are not having peace of mind.Especially while arranging things in home.A sight of my messy kitchen in the morning is sufficient for me to be disturbed all day. Its not any feing shui or vaasthu its our mind that is irritated by improperly junked rooms.

3. Deaf woman

Deaf woman Senior IL'ite

Dear RV garu,
    Well said about junk.Clearing junk at regular intervals clears our mind and make our life better i feel.But we still postpone it and until it disturbs our household life ,we don't attend to it.
    vijji

4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Radhaji,

you have written the reality at many indian homes. the temporary laziness or should i say the blind escape of that moment is realized only when it get piled up and visible to our eyes when the junk from our mind is cleared. We call that day to be very hectic which could be made pleasant by sparing little attention at that moment. i went thru the junk clearing exercise yesterday. thoughtful post. liked the blog.

regards,

Mira.

5. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

You have actually given a bonk on the head....
    what I feel is that as ther are so many things on offer and we do not make choices, even when we think we have ,we do not keep our promises to ourselves. It is the untruth in us which leads to our picking up the TV remote and lay down the book, it is not just lethargy of our bodies, but of mind too.
    One reason I have noticed is the negativity due to many reasons which surrounds us, and we junk that too. Cleaning our surroundings is one sure**** method to avoid this.

6. radhavenkatesh

Dear meenu
    its very true first site of messy kitchen is very disturbing but kitchen gets the face lifting almost every day when we clean it bcz we need to cook and eat again
    but feingshui says clear clutter but how to control clutter when we are always adding it
    how many clocks i see which need a battery to be changed but we do postpone it maybe we need to stop that habit of ours

7. radhavenkatesh

Honestly vijji garu our traditional system for cleaning the houses for festivals is a boon in disguise or maybe our ancestors knew or predicted that we do only clean if its made compuslory we tend to do cleaning job once in two months for major festivals
    wot say

8. radhavenkatesh

miraji
    congrats that you cleared ur junk yesday and today i am into it
    we really feel its ok with the junk as long as its not trouble for us or should i say till we have space on our bed to sleep we push things side and sleep
    :))

9. PreethiArun66

PreethiArun66 Senior IL'ite

Thanks for this blog!! I thought only I am like this.. Now I know the whole world goes this way :)

10. radhavenkatesh

dear muzna
    tv remote is the biggest enemy today i accept it bcz we get tuned to it as soon as we hold it even if we are not watching anything we are surfing wht it
    but we should clear the brain of ours also ur very correct
    radha