June 2014 BLESSED MOM'S TO BE!!!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by tinygirl, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Whitelight

Whitelight Silver IL'ite

@ sirikad,
    Even i scheduled for induction on june 25th if nothing progresses naturally till then.

my update,

last night i was having very bad backache just like the ones during period and once in a while it was radiating to my tummy and down the thighs... I was hoping it will get more regular and i will go into labor or the water will break today morning...but nothing happened. The contractions are getting weaker today and no sign of water breakage:spin. Since yesterday i have been noticing a lot of blood tinged thin mucous discharge,which is present even today.. May be the cervix is getting ready for the big day.

planning to go to olive garden today...lets see how that will go:)

1 person likes this.
  2. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ladies, im from July due date club and just had a peek in here :) really great to see you ladies so excited :)
    Dear Whitelight, i dont know if you remember me, but i was the one you suggested the yoga exercises for turning the breech baby :) it worked :) really happy to see your pregnancy seems to go on fine too, can imagine so much how excited you must be.. so less time left :) all the signs you described really sound like it will start for you every moment :) wish you all the best hugsmiley

3 people like this.
  3. Whitelight

Whitelight Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    i am so happy to share with you all that i delivered my second bundle of joy today( june 22), at 1.08 pm.

My birth story...
    to begin with let me tell you that i tried every(except for castor oil) method given to induce labor naturally..because i did not wanted to push baby into doing anything.
    i know the baby is the one who calls the final shot, but i believe we can try out different method to get our body geared up for the big event.

Yesterday we went to olive garden to eat eggplant parmesan( i read o lot of articles abt the labor inducing property of it).. My hubby and me were watching a movie and i was constantly getting period like cramps in my lower back, finally i had to go to bed half way through the movie coz i couldnt sit. By 2 am those cramps were getting radiated to my lower belly ( 1 in every 15 min) by 3 it was 1 in every 8-10 min...i started recording it with an app. By 4 am it was 1 in 5 min. I called the on call doc and he asked me to get to the hospital. At the hospital they examined and said i was 5 cm dilated 80% effaced. I was lead to a labor room where in 3 hrs my water broke,i got epidural and contractions were just 3-4 min apart i was 8 cm dilated.in another 2 hrs i was 10 cm dilated by my doc wanted me to hang on there till the baby is in station 2 .then came the pushing..in 4 pushing my baby was out screaming!
    She is 7.10 lb and 19 1/2 inches tall. She has a head full of hair...no wonder i was struggling so much with heartburn.

to conclude, walking ,squatting( sitting on th floor with the legs crisscrossing)mypelvic exercises and stretches,bouncing on excercise balls... really made the pelvic bone wider to easily push the baby. keigelexercises and perineum massage left me with minimal tear and stitches. I tried everything possible to make this delivery as easy as possible.

I hope the pointers here could help the future mom to be's

9 people like this.
  4. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

congratz whitelight :)
    have u named her?

5. Sunshinebeauty

Sunshinebeauty Gold IL'ite

Congrats Whitelight.

1 person likes this.
  6. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

Congratulation Whitelight :2thumbsup: and thanks for sharing that beautiful birthstory and usefull suggestions hugsmileywish you, your bundle of joy and your hubby all the best, may god bless you all :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Whitelight

Whitelight Silver IL'ite

Thank you Redruby, sunshinebeauty and purpledream..:)

We are still in the hospital, we can go back home tomorrow. Trying to get some rest but both my girls are keeping me busy... They are both admiring each other..as the long wait has come to an end..

Yes,the baby's name is aadhithya, my older ones name is aaradhya. That was my hubby's and daughters choice. I thought ,ok,i got the chance to experience her inside me all these months..let them have the chance to name her.

I am breastfeeding her..she latched on very easily. I am almost back to normal today...except for the sleep( i have to catch up day before yesterdays sleep)
    My sugar levels seem normal. Babys sugar levels are all normal..thank god.

ok ladies...let me try to get some zzzzzzzz......
    all the best to you all...take care

2 people like this.
  8. askdee

askdee Bronze IL'ite

That's a wonderful news Whitelight!!:party
    So your method of eating eggplant parmesan worked for you...
    So happy for you that finally the long wait has come to an end:)
    Enjoy every moment with your little ones!!
    Aadithya is a very nice name...God Bless her!!

Take Care...

1 person likes this.
  9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats White Light. :)
    GOD bless your LO!
    Enjoy motherhood.
    Its nice to read your birth story. Thanks for sharing.

1 person likes this.
  10. askdee

askdee Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

I delivered my little prince on 27th June Friday evening at 5.56pm. We named him VIHAAN.
    It was a planned c-section and as I did not get any pains earlier everything worked as planned.
    I am back home from hospital yesterday and settling down with the baby.
    He latched on easily and have been breast feeding him.

Take Care and enjoy with your LOs....

1 person likes this.