June 2014 BLESSED MOM'S TO BE!!!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by tinygirl, Oct 7, 2013.

1. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

I am just peeping up from May 2014 club to congratulate all momies who already delivered and good luck to all who are about to deliver. Wish you speedy recovery and enjoy your little ones.

2 people like this.
  2. Whitelight

Whitelight Silver IL'ite

Thanks askdee for updating the status.. I hope your parents have arrived.

Tiny girl: June 6th. - Delivered baby boy on 5th June
    Bavyaselva- June 25th - Delivered baby girl on 6th June
    Babynme: June 6th - Delivered baby girl on 5th June
    Viki23: June 6th - Delivered baby boy on May 30th

so next in line is
    sirikad- june 21st
    Nalinidiv- june 23rd
    Whitelight- its june 25th
    Askdee- june 27th ( c-sec scheduled)

I hope i will deliver by my due date...if not i am planning to schedule to be induced , on june 25/26th....yet to be confirmed.

3. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

congrtas bhavya on ur lil angels arrival :)
    have u named her?

4. purpledream

congtarz babynme!!!
    happy parenting..

5. purpledream

congratz tinygirl n vikii!!
    enjoy parenting!!!

6. askdee

askdee Bronze IL'ite

@Whitelight
    Yes my parents arrived on Tuesday night and finally I am relaxing and having some rest before my LO comes :)

I am still waiting with no signs of labor,contractions or anything...if I don't get pains then I will deliver as scheduled by next Friday on 27th...
    It looks like only we both are active from June club from the waiting moms list :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Whitelight

Whitelight Silver IL'ite

Hi askdee...

Yes it seems only we both are active here... I feel the need to talk to someone about how i feel and whats going on ,at this time when the date is approaching and still not sure how things will work out on that day...thankfully now i have you..

I just returned from my doc appointment.. I am still 3 cm dilated. It looks like my baby is very happy being inside. All these while i wAs getting progesterone shots to keep her inside me...now that i am ready to have her, she doesnt seem to be thrilled about it gigglingsmiley. Some believe we can talk to the baby and tell him/her ,how eager we are to have them in our arms and it is very safe outside....this can help the baby to start the labor. I tried this too....but no luck so far:bonk.
    my due date is next wednesday, hopefully she will decide to come by herself. If not i will be induced on wednesday morning, since everything looks normal and my cervix is soft and dilated plus this being the second pregnancy with induction,first being vaginal birth..doc said its going to be all fine.I will have her by the end of the day:yes:.
    we are all very excited. Zodiac sign will be cancer,same as my hubby's, the raashi will be same as mine..so a win win situation friendssmiley.

asdee.. Hopefully you will go into labor naturally.. Are you trying some tricks to induce labor naturally? I tried most of those mentioned online..except for castor oil, it seems dangerous and eggplant parmesan ( i am planning to visit olive garden soon yumsmiley)

keep writing and take care

2 people like this.
  8. askdee

askdee Bronze IL'ite

@whitelight
    Yes you can share with me..I am here..I know how anxious these last few days gets...
    I am also trying natural ways to start the labor but with no luck..My DH says baby will come when he is ready to come...why you taking tension for that..
    I want my baby on 23rd...lets see if baby listens to me...my elder one was born on my birthday and we share the same date..my hubby's bday is on 23rd July...though a month difference I want him to be happy atleast sharing the date :)
    I have heard of castor oil but never heard of eggplant parmesan...does it really help in inducing labor..then I am in for Olive Garden over the weekend :)
    You too take care..:)

9. Whitelight

Whitelight Silver IL'ite

Eggplant is one of the vegetable even elders in india ask us to avoid during pregnancy...as it can cause miscarriage. More than eggplant its the herbs thyme and oregano in eggplant parmesan that has the reputation of inducing labor. Many ladies have gone into labor after eating it. I agree with your hubby, baby will come only when he/she is ready.

Thats cool that you and your son share birthday.. My mom and me share our birthday and its always been a very special day between us,even to this day. I keep telling my mom that i am her most precious birthday gift:2thumbsup: .

After todays internal examination,i am feeling a lot of back ache just like those during periods plus some spotting too. I know spotting is common after IE ..but i am being optimistic...may be i am going into labor:). BTW how old is your son? Is he excited to meet his sibling? My daughter is super duper excited ,she has been waiting for her baby sister from the day i got the positive HPT. Yes, can you believe... My 4 yr old daughter was the first to know that she may be having a sibling soon :rotfl...and the nonstop "when is the baby coming" saga started since then.

1 person likes this.
  10. sirikad

sirikad Senior IL'ite

Happy to know many are delivered already. Congrats to all new mom's. Enjoy motherhood, I think I am next in line, met the doc 2day everything good, no pains yet asked me wait until 24, if not induction scheduled on 25th. Waiting for my big day...