1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

June 2014 BLESSED MOM'S TO BE!!!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by tinygirl, Oct 7, 2013.

1. bavyaselva

bavyaselva Junior IL'ite

hi soulsong...

Congrats....i too wish to have a princess...lets see..wtever gender i want our babies to be healthy...i think our due dates r same...jun 25..then regards to ur daughter 1,bcos having a baby sister is a boon...i had that :)...take care...

1 person likes this.
  2. Onegoodlife

Onegoodlife Senior IL'ite

Bavya, during my first pregnancy I too had the NT measurement to be 1.4mm, which my doc said was good and my boy came out perfectly fine... So I think u shouldn't be worried about it...

3. Onegoodlife

PG, I too have my 20th week anamoly scan in the last week of Jan. Wishing u too a very happy new year...

4. bavyaselva

bavyaselva Junior IL'ite

hi Onegoodlife,

Thanks for ur supportive words...i too feel confident...

5. Onegoodlife

Wishing all the June moms-to-be a very very happy and joyous 2014...

4 people like this.
  6. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

Bavya, Few times measurements turn out wrong, which happened in my case too. So don't worry about anything

1 person likes this.
  7. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

@pardesigirl:

In anamoly scan they will show you each part of babies. This is what I have read about. And even I have to force food and I sometimes wonder whether I am really doing justice to baby. Anyways hope things will improve

8. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

@All

Did yous tart using cream/oil for stretch marks?? If yes please let me know some effective ones

9. bavyaselva

bavyaselva Junior IL'ite

Hi tinygirl,

S i too wish the measurement should be wrong...i will come back with results..but hoping all is well with my LO, bcos he flutters more active :thumbsup..how many of u started to feeling that???

Then wr u resided at dubai, i lives in sharjah,Abushagara (but now with mom in india)
    then i started using cream..my choice is shea butter having loads of benefits to the skin and marks.cocoa butter also can be used...but my mom tells coconut/olive oil is more than enough....

I got my hunger back..hope u too in coming days..i was suffered with bad bloating and reflux got some relief....so dont worry ur LO will get wtever he needs from u(so selfish..:biglaugh)we shd eat more for ourself only..So take care and eat well..all mommies always do justice to their kids from womb..

10. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

Happy new year June Mommies...

I have an update, for the past 2 weeks i have sharp pain in left abdomen little left to naval point. it happens when i flip over in bed or whenever i throw up... the same skin area is also burning externally.. i am worried.. i have my appointment only on 9th. My first delivery was a c-section. Did any one or your friends have similar effect ? I am damn worried.. pls help...