June 2014 BLESSED MOM'S TO BE!!!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by tinygirl, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Soulsong

Soulsong Silver IL'ite

Thankyou zoya... I know, my daughter is all about princess these days..everything from her bath towel to her school bag has princess picture on it, even her bedroom is decorated in princess theme! once the second one joins us...there will more girly girly and princessy stuffs going on in our house....it will be a mega fairy talegigglingsmiley

Good to know your AFP is perfect. Waiting for this winter to end..to enjoy this pregnancy. Luckily our due date is in summer... Having baby in winter is horrible,that was my last experience.
    keep posted..and take care

2 people like this.
  2. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

hi soulsong,

couldnt send u pm

3. Onegoodlife

Onegoodlife Senior IL'ite

4. sreejeev

sreejeev New IL'ite

Hi Soulsong,
    Thanks :) oh nice to hear that we have due dates close by...About the symptoms, had been suffering from morning sickness daily in the first tri. Now that I entered second tri its reduced..but still have lack of interest towards food in the morning. I feel so lazy to cook these days. Also, due to cold weather I have breathlessness if I start walking outside or while climbing stairs. Still, altogether feeling much better than in frist tri. :) My prenatal tests got over and all seems normal by God's grace. So how old is your daughter?

5. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

SS congrats for going pink all over again. though i love girl babies, i have a intuition that i am having a boy.

any one else having mommy instincts?

1 person likes this.
  6. bavyaselva

bavyaselva Junior IL'ite

hi friends.....

happy to join u all....i m 14 wks preggy and my due date is june 25,2014.I need all ur support for this pregnancy to reduce my anxiety, bcos i had two miscarriages in the past yrs..one in 17 weeks(still birth) and another in 9 wks..this time everything is fine till today..hope for sure success by all ur prayers and gods grace..
    Crossed morning sickness 90%...starts to feel fluttering in mornings alone( My little one is a silent lover it seems...i m not at all...) loads to discuss...

And I wish u all to have a lovely pregnancy....Awaiting eagerly for ur replies...take care all..:2thumbsup:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  7. sreejeev

sreejeev New IL'ite

Dear bavyaselva,
    :welcomeHope you are feeling good now...my due date is on June 24th. You will greatly benefit joining this group as there are many experienced friends who will share their thoughts with you. Will definitely pray for your wellness. May God bless you...Keep praying and have faith in yourself!!

1 person likes this.
  8. pardesigirl

pardesigirl New IL'ite

Hello ladies - has anyone had their 20th week (Anamoly scan) yet? I am due to have one in Jan end and just wanted to know if anyone has previously experienced it? Just a bit anxious...

I still dont feel very hungry...and I have to force myself to keep a regular eating plan to snack in between meals just to ensure I am having small healthy snacks every 2 hours as recommended.

welcome Sreejeev, bavyaselva to the June club.

London is too cold and I can't wait for Spring!!! Anyone here from London, would be nice to locally connect too...

Happy New Year to all the beautiful mummies to be....here's to an eventful and happy New year for everyone :)))

9. bavyaselva

bavyaselva Junior IL'ite

Hi friends...

@ sreejeev,Thanks for ur prayers and our dd's are so close...and also thanks pardesigirl...my nucheal thickness was 1.4mm at 11 wks 3 days...my doctor is saying its in borderline....she told me to check for down syndrome,neural tube defects and cervical length(due to prev.miscarriages)..scan planned in jan 6...

any ideas friends...keeping fingers crossed...lets see....

10. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

Congrats soulsong... its beautiful to hear your descriptions ...

1 person likes this.