Jun 2013 --- Mom to Be...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by angel12, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Jessie79

Jessie79 Junior IL'ite

hi angel

sometimes it happens its because of late conception or implantation.

we have to face all these only till 12 weeks after that we will be somewhat relieved..

Everything is going to be good in next doc visit.

2. Jessie79

Jessie79 Junior IL'ite

Angel12

i am also in the same phase like you.

Married 6 and 1/2. 2 IUI .

decided to go for IVF as i am 33 yrs.

fresh ivf cycle. MMM Hospital .

tranferred 3 and one pregnancy. we were very happy.

today is 7w5d.

1st US saw yellow sac on 5w4d

2nd US saw yellow sac again and doc told u are abt to get cardiac activity but need to wait for few days . 6w5d.
    and told the CRL measurement is only 2mm. and it shud be >5mm.

3rd US today i saw heart beat. its 7w5d. but same thing is my gestational sac measures 12mm x 11mm . sonalogist told again its very small .

but doc said as of now its normal , lets see again next week again for another US.

only happy is i saw my baby heartbeat.

cried a lot after i reach home.

praying god all the time.

Uma.

3. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Dear Uma...

Dont worry.. all will be fine... and soon u'll be able to see your baby.... and its gud ur lo had a heart beat.. this is a gud sign... all the best.. when is your next US?? mine is scheduled for 9th Nov

4. Jessie79

Jessie79 Junior IL'ite

Hi Angel

Thank u .

My next US is on 27 oct Saturday .

Eating some walnuts and badam . As of now.

Can anyone tell what is good to eat now .

Uma

5. Jessie79

Jessie79 Junior IL'ite

thank you suganvijay for ur wishes.

6. Devika21

Devika21 Senior IL'ite

Hi Angel,

I don't find any meal tasty anymore. I eat but I don't feel the taste. I feel nausea after eating. This has been happening for the past one week. Prior to that, i had cravings for eating so many things, but not anymore. I told this to my gynae, she said thats also normal. I never had vomiting and headache, no breast tenderness and no acidity. I have given blood samples for testing various things the doctor wanted me to check during pregnancy. After that, I have to see the doctor will the blood report.
    Anomaly scan is very scary for me as during my last pregnancy, I found that the baby had chromosomal abnormality and had to be aborted at 18 weeks. Apart from that, I had two chemical pregnancies, 5 weeks each.
    This time so far I am getting good vibes. I hope this pregnancy is a success.
    I am on bed rest. Its been two months that I have stepped out of my colony. No rickshaw, no market, nothing for me. My gynae is nearby thats helpful for me. Thats all about me :)

7. preet1505

preet1505 New IL'ite

hi uma & angel,
    congrats and have a healthy & happy 9 months!! i m 4w 5d pregnant. my first gyn visit is on 31st october. i m so excited and can't wait to see my lo. i m feeling tired yet no any other symptoms like nausea, vomiting. trying to eat as much healthy food as i can. how r u guys doing?

8. Jessie79

Jessie79 Junior IL'ite

Hi Preet

Thank you,

Eat more dry fruits and drink more water.

Congrats and happy 9 months to you too.

Uma

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  9. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hey preet1505

Congrats... H & H 9 months to you...

Uma is right... drink lots of water & have fresh fruits or / and fruit juices daily... its too early to have any other symptoms... even i was feeling a tired in the 4th & 5th Week.. bt now as per my doc m 6 weeks preg (due to late preg) and started with nausea... my next visit is scheduled for 9th Nov...

10. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

hey devika...

even m going through the same phase... no meals are tasty.. bt since last 5 days m having vomiting feeling a lot... its gud that you are taking bed rest.. as m working its difficult for me to take rest... i only get sundays... bt my hubby is really supportive.. he dosent wakes me up in the morning .. he does the basic house stuff .. and since my mom's lace is near by my house so she is preparing food for both of us.. m mostly tired these days.. bt enjoying the feeling of being a mom a lot... :)

1 person likes this.