Jun 2013 --- Mom to Be...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by angel12, Oct 1, 2012.

1. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

yeh nithya.... even i get tired very easily.. bt try doing little at a time.. maybe it'll help

2. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hello all beautiful mommies...

How are you all and howz ur LO's doing ??? Well my gyne appointment went good... i have been given an antibody profile test as my blood group is "o -ve".... hope its not much of a concern ... secondly my LO is super active... guess he/she is enjoying its stay with the space... i feel my LO through out the day and night.... even i have dreams of my LO kicking and moving inside me... feels super good...

Also i was wondering we havent really shared about out Success story..... what say shall we start ??

1 person likes this.
  3. chitmin

chitmin Gold IL'ite

Glad to hear your doctor's appointment went well. I don't believe you need to worry about the antibody test--it's given to women who are RH-negative, and is pretty standard from what I've heard....

Not sure what you mean by "success stories", please elaborate...

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Miraa on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey.

Congrats to all new moms. :)

5. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Well chitmin.. thanks for the info...

also from sucess stories i mean the stories of us getting pregnant.. As in my case i was TTC from 6 months without luck... i had consulted a gyne and she had done all the basic test and concluded that there was no problem wid us... i was a bit dissapointed as i was not able to concieve.. we had decided to take a break and visit north to vaishnao devi, amritsar n all..our train tkts were booked for 6th Oct and i got the BFP on 1st oct...

this was the first month from last 6 months wherein i was sure that i will not get pregnant we dint tried at all... guess all was planned by the all mighty... so now i have planned that after my lo will definately plan a trip to vaishnao devi...

1 person likes this.
  6. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

hey ladies.. where r u all???

no posts?? so long??

7. veenaruban

veenaruban Silver IL'ite

Hi Angel and other mommies..

May be everyone is feeling tired as the days are passing by..........

How are you? how things are going on

8. chitmin

chitmin Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Hope you're all doing well. Nothing much happening here...same old same old. Though this evening I will be going for an orientation session at the hospital where I might deliver (my doctor delivers at two hospitals, so I plan to check them both and then decide on one).

Today seems to be a day for "orientations", and we also checked out the infant-toddler program at the day care/preschool where I'm hoping to start the baby next January. My son goes to the preschool program there, and loves it! The baby rooms look really nice as well. They have a really good teacher:baby ratio of 1:3. All in all it seems like a nice place! The good day cares tend to fill up early and often there are waiting lists, so most people reserve their baby's spot months before the baby will start.
    Have you all figured out your child care for when you get back to work?

I'm off from work this week (spring break--yayy!), so have been making some clothes for the baby. So far I have made two baby dresses and a set of bloomers. I got some really pretty cotton eyelet fabric yesterday and plan to make another outfit (dress + bloomers) before the week is up. Maybe one of these can be the baby's "coming home outfit"!

2 people like this.
  9. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Wow chitmin... thats nice.. planning all so early...

Well even m working.. bt i dont plan to continue.. m thinking abt quitting and being wid my kiddo for d next 2 yrs...

Lets see.. how things plan out... and for the dresses.. here as per the customs we are not allowed to to make the new born babies ware new clothes for 1.5 months... so my cousins will be sending me some clothes ..then we'll be going baby shopping...

10. Poonamk1

Poonamk1 Silver IL'ite

Hi All dear mommies.. How r u?? and LO inside u.. :)..

I'll bring my LO to my office.. we have creche in our office..
    Chitmin u r lucky that u can enjoy making ur LO's cloths from now only..it must be fun.. for us we r not allowed to buy or make anything for baby before her/his arrival.. So, my MIL will be bringing all necessary baby stuff from her place.. She'll be coming in May..
    I've made a good list of things which I've planned to buy for my LO.. u know its very hard to stop ourselves from buying and making things for our LO..

1 person likes this.