Jun 2013 --- Mom to Be...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by angel12, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Poonamk1

Poonamk1 Silver IL'ite

Nice info angel..

2. Poonamk1

Poonamk1 Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies.. how r u and LO inside u?

Last night I was feeling slight but noticeable pain near my abdominal area.. Anyone having any idea about it.. I would call my doctor this afternoon to know if everything is ok.. Thank god my baby's kicks and movements are normal..

3. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hi poonam,

Don't worry dear... the pain may be due to the muscle stretch in the uterus .. if its light pain or somewhat similar to periods cramp then no need to worry unless its persistent.. also try doing some exercises in order to ease the muscle.. it'll help a lot..

if its you first pregnancy then the uterus is tight so little pain is normal.

And as for my LO, he/she is keeping me up all night.. the movements are increasing and the intensity of the kicks are increasing day by day...

infact i made a recording yesterday of the movements and i could clearly see the movements..

2 people like this.
  4. Poonamk1

Poonamk1 Silver IL'ite

Thanks dear for ur reply and useful info.. yes, this is my first pregnancy.. yesterday, even I saw my stomach's movement due to my baby's kick.. Seems baby is getting stronger day by day.. :)

5. veenaruban

veenaruban Silver IL'ite

Hi Chitmin, Candy..

Thanks for the tips. But i tried all the things which you have mentioned. Nothing helped in my case.
    Am just trying to take rest as much as possible.

All mommies - How is your baby bump showing up for this current week? Am not showing much. It seems like am now completing 4 or 5 months. Sometimes its flat enough such that any one can feel am normal and not pregnant.
    Actually now I'm in my 24th week. Will complete my 6th month by this weekend and would start 7th by next week.
    My next doc visit is on this coming sunday - 10th march.

Also anyone of you having fruits like papaya or pine apple now? Feeling to have it. So will check with doctor once and will have it later.

6. nithyau

nithyau Bronze IL'ite

I am not showing much either and I am in my 24th week as well. I so want to have pineapple too even my mom said go ahead and eat 1 piece just to satisfy your craving but DH is so strict that I cant have any.

My doc asked to test for gestational diabetes on 26th week iIs that when all you have your tests or did it earlier?

7. nithyau

nithyau Bronze IL'ite

I also started walking for atleast an hour and trying the pre natal yogas that Chitmin had recommended but I feel shortness of breath after a little bit of walking and my legs feel too tired as well. My doctor says its all normal during pregnancy but I dont know if this is ok.....any suggestions?

8. chitmin

chitmin Gold IL'ite

If you have just started exercising, then you should start slow. Give your body some time to get used to the new exercise regimen...Maybe start with a 20 minute walk, and gradually increase the distance/duration.

9. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

hi veena... dont worry even i dint show till 24th week.. bt as soon as i steped into the 7th month the growth rapidly increased... so now its jst a matter of time and the bump will show even after wearing very loose cloths...

Also pineapple is ok bt dont have papaya at all until the 9th month... its is believed that papaya produces heat.. so its advisable in the last month only...

10. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

mine was done in 22nd week