Jun 2013 --- Mom to Be...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by angel12, Oct 1, 2012.

1. chitmin

chitmin Gold IL'ite

Thanks for replying, I was asking that question in jest though. Ice cream is a milk product, but not sure if the sugar content is such a great idea!

2. chitmin

chitmin Gold IL'ite

I never asked the fetal heart rate. Sorry.

3. chitmin

chitmin Gold IL'ite

I have also been suffering from cough for the last two weeks. I found having some light hot tea with honey and lemon helps soothe my throat. My mom also used to have black pepper corns ground into her tea when she had a bad throat... Not sure how effective these remedies are, but it does make me feel better!

4. chitmin

chitmin Gold IL'ite

Also ladies, have you started shopping for the little one? What all have you gotten so far?

I do have most of the baby stuff from my son's time, so need to get out the stuff and start washing the clothes etc., so I haven't yet bought anything. Planning to make some dresses since it's a girl (I need to check my fabric stash to see what I can use), plus all the clothes I have are for baby boys! For this Lo I'm not sure what I need to get..I prefer buying things on an as-needed basis since each baby is so different. But for me, I will pick up some lanolin breast cream (to help reduce the pain of cracked nipples while breastfeeding--sorry TMI, I know!), and nursing bras.
    Those of you who plan on nursing, you might want to check out this very nifty nursing tank tutorial I came across the other day (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foZGcHNReT0)--I hope the Youtube Link can be posted here.. It helps keep the abdomen covered while nursing (how I hated having a bare abdomen while I was nursing last time--so am definitely planning on making a few of these for me).

1 person likes this.
  5. kansun

kansun Senior IL'ite

Angel,

did you get a chance to ask your doctor on short of breath and dizziness, even i am feeling it during morning times.

6. kansun

kansun Senior IL'ite

i am having baby girl and all the time my babies heart rate was above 150.

1 person likes this.
  7. kansun

kansun Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

i am seeing light brown discharge, any 1 has seen this. i am slightly freaked out, i checked with doctor. She said she is not sure why this is coming but told me not to worry. i am getting tensed when ever i see this discharge. Its been a week i am seeing this.

Any 1 has any idea about this, please help.

8. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Yeh mirraa03..

I asked my gyne.. she said nothing to worry.. all is good and the growth is perfect too... Also the the dizziness she said its normal.. may be due to sudden movements.. so nothing much to worry... my only concern is the small naps.. i get too tired in the afternoon bt cant sleep as m working... and not getting proper sleep even at night.... so trying to figure a way out....

9. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Yeh kunsun...

I asked her.. she said nothing to worry about.. its pretty normal during first pregnancy... also she said to have a balanced diet and if not able to do the same have protein shake.. (m already having a full balanced diet... so nothing much to do.. also she said to drink lots of water and ware loose clothes...

1 person likes this.
  10. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Dear Kunsun,

Well i had the same problem las week.. first my doc suggested to keep a pad for a day so as to know is the discharge light or heavy.. incase its light jst take full bed rest only getting up for using the loo and having food...
    And incase its heavy you might need to take a sustain injection to stop the discharge

2 people like this.