Jun 2013 --- Mom to Be...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by angel12, Oct 1, 2012.

1. SimpleGirl

SimpleGirl Gold IL'ite

Congrats Angel.. Enjoy your pregnancy.. take care

2. Rekha02

Rekha02 Silver IL'ite

3. Devika21

Devika21 Senior IL'ite

Congrats Angel!!
    Healthy and Happy nine months to you!!

4. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Thank you all friends....

I have one query ?? how early can we get the Ultra sound done ?? i went to the doc wen i missed my period by 8day and she did the U/S but told me that its too early to see any thing rite now... she told us that visit again after 15 days and may be we'll be able to see the heartbeat... is this normal ??

shi did not go for the internal scan... i trust her completely coz she is the best doc in the town.. she is famous for her normal delivery.. hope soon i'll be able to here my l'il ones heart beat...

5. Devika21

Devika21 Senior IL'ite

Hi Angel,

My LMP is Aug 21, 2012 and when I went to doctor on 3 Oct, 2012 for my first ultrasound scan, it was 6 weeks 2 days as per LMP. When the doctor did ultrasound, by her machine it shows a 5 week 5 days fetus. There was a yolk sac (Gestational sac). She said to come after a week to be able to see the visible fetus and heartbeat. That means you can see visible fetus and heartbeat together when you complete 7 weeks or minimum 6 weeks 5 days. I plan to go on 18th Oct, 2012 for seeing the heartbeat. Hope this info answers your question.

Best regards,
    Devika

6. Devika21

Devika21 Senior IL'ite

You can do your first ultrasound on cycle day 42 from LMP. that is by 6 weeks.

7. welcomebaby

welcomebaby New IL'ite

Congrats Angel . Wish you a Happy & Healthy pregnancy

Hope many more ladies join u soon

8. lathaviswa

lathaviswa IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Angel

Wish you a Healthy pregnancy

9. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hello IL's...

M waiting for other IL's to join me is this thread soon... i have scheduled my appointment with my gyne on 19th Oct for ultra sound i'll be 57 days from LMP ... how will my baby look this time.. ?? last time i went for Ultra sound on 2nd oct (41 days from LMP) doc told me its too early nothing was visiable as of now..

well m having very light preg symptoms... a bit sore toung... painful breast, very light lower abdomin pain (sometimes).. a bit of dizziness (might be just in my mind) and sometimes i feel extremely hungry while other time i just dont feel like eating... as its only me & my husband, and both of us are working so its a bit difficult to manage everything...

i am just eagerly waiting for 19th Oct.. hope i'll see the first glimps of my LO.. this is our first child and both of us are super excited for her (Both of us are wishing its a girl)

God has been with us and has blessed us with this wonderful gift... and he'll always be with each one of us...

i hope many of my friends , jogu07, Vasumathy , ssm01 and all join me here soon... you are all in my prayers..

God bless all

Angel

3 people like this.
  10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Angel,
    I trust by then you can hear the hear beat of the baby. :thumbsup Hope soon many people will join you. Finding us here will take some more time dear.
    All the best to your journey! Take care.