Jun 2013 --- Mom to Be...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by angel12, Oct 1, 2012.

1. veenaruban

veenaruban Silver IL'ite

how to unblock the messages??

2. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

i guess u need to make 10 posts in the last 1 month to unblock ur Messages... try replying in other forums... We (Me, Chitmin, Candy78 and Swaroo) are waiting for u all to join...

3. veenaruban

veenaruban Silver IL'ite

ya will join soon.. have you all started with cerelac? or anyone

4. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

nop.. i plan to BF till 6 months then ghar ka khana... like daal ka pani , fruit juices, mashed fruits n vegges... i dont plan to give cerelac... have u??

5. hijibiji

hijibiji Bronze IL'ite

I want to join too, please PM me :)

6. hijibiji

hijibiji Bronze IL'ite

Okk, I have to unblock msgs by making 10 msg in sept????

7. vaishh

vaishh Senior IL'ite

Hi veena,

Right now, I'm feeding my DS with my BM, formula and mousambi juice...
    I'm planning to start ragi water from next week ... I haven't given a tot abt cerelac yet ... But wil discuss wid my paed on my next appt.

8. vaishh

vaishh Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

Pls do let me know which brand of formula u r using ..? I'm using Similac 1..

9. swaroo

swaroo Silver IL'ite

Oops I wasn't aware that we should not post email IDs.. Inactive rehne ka side effect :p

Anyways, I use Aptamil 1st stage formula. It's close to breastmilk itseems. I asked pead the other day about starting solids, he strictly said no till 6 months. Hmmm, seriously ladies.. First I wanted my baby to come out fast, now I'm waiting for her to grow up fast. :p

10. chitmin

chitmin Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    It's nice to see so much activity here. Please do hurry up and complete your 10 posts of the month so you can see Angel's pm and join us on Fb :)
    I know how we all are in a rush for our babies to grow up and start taking solids etc. I was like that too with my first born...but seriously it was easier giving him milk than solids (super messy for one! lol). Our pediatrician also recommends that the baby feed exclusively on bm or formula for the first six months and solids be introduced gradually after that. In my sons case we offered any solid food only after his chooroonu (annaprashon) which was at 6 months. Even after that it is recommended that the baby get their maximum calories from bm/formula and solids only be given in addition as a supplement. My son hated rice/wheat cereal, so I used to give him pureed fruits and veggies (he much preferred the fruits to the veggies), as well as some very thin watery dal (like moong dal).
    I wish my current baby took formula or a bottle! I need to start getting her used to the bottle since I will soon be back at work in a month!
    Ok...more on Fb...so get there soon ladies :)

1 person likes this.