JULY jugglings.

Discussion in 'Festivals & Special Days' started by Yashikushi, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Saras!!!!!
    All your smile in the smileys are hankering for CHCOSSSSSS.
    The tossing chocos was heeeeeee.......chocolatyyyyyyyy.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Saroj

I also like Chocolates very much. Everday I have one or two chocolates after lunch, especially I love the dates chocolates, which my daughter always brings from Dubai.

I have come very late to this thread. Hope you allenjoyed the chocolates. Thanks for the virtual chocolates.

Good night

love
    viji

3. Yashikushi

Viji Ma!!!!!!
    Dates Chocolates...Mmmmmmmmm. sound tooooo sweetish!!!!!
    Having chcoies after lunch.Then you are not up to my level.Chocolate is my lunch.Heeeeee.
    Need chocos every time when my says "grab it"

4. Yashikushi

[​IMG]

National Lasagna Day is today. I hope you have a big appetite. Sure, it's July. Its hot and humid. Cooking up a pan of Lasagna will make the kitchen a lot hotter. But as it cooks, the smell will waft throughout the house. Your mouth will begin to water. When dinner time arrives, you will have a huge appetite for a huge piece of lasagna. Of this, you can be certain.

Lasagna is a favorite Italian dish. In between multiple layers of lasagna pasta are generous amounts of tomato sauce, cheeses, and sometimes hamburger and/or Italian sausage. Its the favorite Italian dish of millions of Americans. We all would eat it more often, but this culinary work of art, made with loving hands, takes time to make and bake.

It is best to celebrate National Lasagna Day by baking the lasagna that you will eat today. If you don't have the time, or the weather is just too hot, then head out to your favorite Italian restaurant.
    Happy National Lasagna Day!

[​IMG]

5. Yashikushi

[​IMG]

National Cheesecake Day is today. As food holidays go, this is one of the tastiest of treats.

Despite being a rich, high calorie, and cholesterol filled, cheesecake is a very popular dessert. Why? Because it tastes so good. It is enjoyed plain, or with your favorite fruit topping.

Enjoy the day with a piece of cheesecake, along with your favorite topping. If you have time, make the cheesecake yourself.

No matter how you slice it!!!!People have been enjoying the tasty treat for centuries! The mouth-watering dessert has been eaten as far back as 770 BC.baked or no-baked, cheesecake is king when it comes to desserts. From chocolate, strawberry and cherry to pumpkin, key lime, coconut or just plain, the super rich and creamy dessert has got to be one of the best foods on the planet!

Happy National Cheesecake Day!

[​IMG]

Father-In-Law Day honors that loving, funny, and cheerful father-in-law. Okay, so perhaps sometimes he is a little grumpy and intimidating. Regardless of his personality and charms, this day is dedicated to your spouse's Dad. And, he certainly deserves a little recognition.

Good ways to celebrate this day are to send him a card, spend a little time with him, or give him his favorite snack.
    Important note: If you gave your Father-In-Law recognition on Father's Day, it's okay to give him a little recognition and a show of appreciation today, too.

[​IMG]

6. Yashikushi

Standing the last day of the month.Right here to convey a quick THANKS TO ALL who made this place a tremendous,inspirational harvesting berth.Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.Hope you all enjoyed a lot.Gained cognition.All your magnificent team work resulted in a huge harvest of zest & entropy.THANKS IN BUNCH.Meet you all in next month's jubilation.:thumbsup

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009