JULY jugglings.

Discussion in 'Festivals & Special Days' started by Yashikushi, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Hi! Dear friends,

Hmmm! Culinarian's Day, eh? Well, how about that? Today, the role of chefs de cuisine at home has been taken over by my DS and DDIL... yours truly is taking a back seat!!! a well-deserved break, you might say!

The occasion, you ask? some frinds coming over for dinner, you are all welcome, too! Chinese cuisine, it is!!! But some fusion food too... like gooey chocolate brownies with icecream.... Yummmmmmy!!!

Enjoy the E-fare in cyberspace...

And now to the rather daunting task of Threading the Needle....
    I do it the easy way, with a threading wire... over in a jiffy... no walking on the knife edge, so to say...

Hope I have not discussed the topic threadbare?!?

LnBBHs,
    Padma

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Padma M'm for the call for.But the E-fare??????
    Chinese cuisine!!!!!!! mmmmmmm.Hope strickly vegies.
    Threaded interior only.

3. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI to all my friends here... i'm nicely enjoying my vacation... hope i did;nt miss any yummy days

4. Yashikushi

Happy Vacation Vahee.
    Enjoy with all enthu.

5. Yashikushi

Today is All or Nothing Day. How will your day go? Will you have it all....or nothing. (Sounds to me, a little like "Deal, or no Deal?")
    How would one describe All or Nothing Day. It is certainly as day of extremes. If you're a gambler, it's a day to go for broke. A little drastic day, perhaps. There's definitely no grey area in how you spend this day.

Aunt and Uncles Day honors a very special pair of relatives. They are your mom and dad''s brothers and sisters.I hope you have a lot of Aunts and Uncles. The more, the merrier.

Our Aunts and Uncles mean a lot to us. Among other things, they are most likely:
    • The backup caretaker when mom and dad go out, or are at work.
    • Real characters at family get-togethers and events.
    • Someone we can talk to and related to..... some things we just can talk about with "parental units".
    • Sound counsel and advice.
    • Someone who takes you to fun places and events.
    • Someone whose house is a great place to sleepover, especially if you have cousins.
    • The ones who give you great presents for birthdays, Christmas and special events.
    • And, the benefits of Aunts and Uncles goes on, and on, and on, and.........
    Celebrate Aunt and Uncles Day by spending time with your Aunts and Uncles. If you can't visit, make a phone call. And, send them an Ecard.

National Parents Day is a special day to honor your mother and father. And, its a time to celebrate the family structure and family values. The family unit is an important structure for the health of children, and the nation. That structure, and those values, are established and nurtured by your parents.

Today is not a day of gift giving. That's for Mother's Day and Father's Day. The best way to mark this day is by spending time with your parents doing something fun. Its also important that you let them how how much they are loved and appreciated.
    Okay, kids everywhere....... its National Parents Day. Go out and honor mom and dad!

O.K Buddies .Today no fixing pics.For a change,Going to spend my time with my DS.:thumbsup

6. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

All or Nothing day??

Well let it be celebrate ALL day :cheers

Lets all celebrate the day with Parents, uncles and Aunts....Even if they are all in different places now, lets give them a call and get their blessings.[​IMG] [​IMG] ...[​IMG]

Bye

7. Yashikushi

Summer Olympics Games

Opening Day Ceremony: July 27, 2012
    Closing Day Ceremony: August 12, 2012

Once every four years, the world's top athletes meet, to compete in the Summer Olympics. The Olympic games in London, Englandwill be the XXX Olympiad.

Opening Day ceremonies for the Summer Olympics is a huge, and very special event. The olympic competitions are held over a two week period. It concludes with a closing ceremony.
    The Next Summer Olympics: The site of the 2016 games will be announced late in 2009.

Today is 10th year remembrance of Kargil war memory
    ROYAL SALUTE TO THOSE CHIPPED THEIR LIVES IN THE KARGIL WAR.
    [​IMG]

8. Saraswathipv

Wow...the countdown seem to have already begun for the next Olympics here :). Its one event that I always look forward to.

[​IMG]

Saroj, yesterday was the Kargil Vijay Diwas na....
    Nevertheless lets remember and salute all those involved in it.... today and everyday :bowdown

Bye

9. Yashikushi

[​IMG]

Now, here's a day that each and every one of us can get behind.
    It's National Milk Chocolate Day, which means you have to eat some sort of milk chocolate today. It can be Hershey's or Cadbury or Nestle (each really does have its own flavor),

National Milk Chocolate Day is a special day for a special treat. Are you a "Chocola-holic"? If you are, you look forward to each and every chocolate related holidays.

There are lots of flavors of chocolate. Milk chocolate is enjoyed in candies and in baking. Milk chocolate is the favorite of millions of people. So, its only fitting that it gets its very own special national day.

Important Note: Don't be dyslexic about this special day. Today is a day for Milk Chocolate, not Chocolate Milk Day.But fixed the pics for that,just to allure you all.Heeeeeeee :biglaugh

Lest there be any doubt about celebrating this day........ Today should be spent consuming and savoring generous amounts of your favorite milk chocolate treats.
    Happy National Milk Chocolate Day!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Saraswathipv

Ahhhhhhhhhhha Saroj,

I was waiting for this date...[​IMG]

<FORM action=/smilies.php?kategorie=party_smilies&page=2&lan=en method=post>One more reason to celebrate...but then I don't need reasons to have chocos :crazy</FORM>

[​IMG]