July 2018 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by pinky2cute, Nov 24, 2017.

1. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Ohk. Usg is not done everymonth. 1st will be early preg scan /date scan then 12th week NT scan then 20weeks anomaly scan n therr after depends on the necessity for the scan.

2. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

pinky try chocolate milkshakes or packed juices. I keep sipping them. It has made difference on my health. I feel better and energetic.My sugar was always on lower side. So may be that was reason of my sickness.

3. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

yes that was the case in my first pregnancy in India. Here in this country, they did my first scan so early and I feel they will do scan again. I don't have option but to follow their procedure.

4. pinky2cute

How was ur visit today to the doctor? Scan done?
    I'm meeting my gyn next weekend... havent done my blood tests yet as i want to go to my parents place n get the checkup done.

5. pinky2cute

Good suggestions...i do keep tetra pack juices in fridge bt actually I'm overweight and I'm prone to develop Gestational diabetes due to my weight so I'm told to reduce sugars and also not to gain weight much. I need to get my GTT done and see the results and decide the diet. Hope and pray the tests are all normal.

6. pinky2cute

When I keep my hand on my abdomen...below navel... sometimes I can feel my baby's heartbeat. Makes me so emotional but also so happy and somehoe it assures me he/she is happy and healthy inside.

Does anyone of you ever felt baby's heartbeat like this?
    Also sometimes I feel like butterflies fluttering inside ... donno if its moving baby or gas....

7. madhu67

madhu67 New IL'ite

Wow.. u r so lucky to feel the heartbeat. I don't feel anything and if not for the heartbeat seen during scan, I would still be doubtful if I am actually pregnant or not... I am eagerly waiting for the days when I can feel the baby move

8. madhu67

madhu67 New IL'ite

I am snacking on all kinds of nuts whenever I get a break. Don't have to eat much at a time but still satisfies that rumble in stomach. Packed juices have high sugar content. Need to check if it is safe to have frequently

9. pinky2cute

Never mind.... I'm going mad. The "to be mom"in me is overpoweing the " i am a doctor" logic!!!
    How stupid of me to think it was my baby's heartbeat!!! *embarassed*
    Now the logical doctor in me has put sense to my mind that its just the pulsating artery or vein of my own abdomen and obviously we cant feel babys heartbeat without doppler.
    Baby is very tiny and protected by amniotic fluid and covered by so many layers of our abdominal muscles that its tiny heartbeat cant be felt by us with just hands!.

My other preg symptoms have subsided except growing breasts and sore n sensitive nipple. Waiting for the upcoming scan next week.

10. pinky2cute

You are doing right. Even now I started keeping few dates or soaked badam in a tiny box and carry with me to munch on between working hours.
    Yes packed juices are high on sugars and not good unless for women who are underweight or with low sugar levels and dehydrated due to excessive vomiting etc.