July 2018 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by pinky2cute, Nov 24, 2017.

1. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

I knw dear i cried since past week since the day i heard to get terminated.... I came to my parents place for support n to get 2nd opinion. This doc also saying to terminate bt my heart is not agreeing.
    Will take 3rd opinion tom n decide.
    Pls pray fr me n baby

2. pinky2cute

My husband n i had a huge fight on one issue. We are not on talking terms now and what makes me even more sad is that in this critical sensitive time wen i n baby need him most he is showing ego n behaving irresponsible n immature.
    I'm with my parents now who are supporting me.
    As a doctor I feel though risks are there but in any preg risk will be there but less than in my case.
    I feel me conceiving without even trying with many health issues was itself a miracle...n d baby is doing well as of now as per scans.
    But the gynec n diabetic doc are scaring me n forcing me to abort stating all the risks.

3. pinky2cute

Ya my concerns and doctors concerns are that only if incase baby has any defects which can be detected after birth, we would still love the child n try the best to give the kid best of everything... But ultimately the kid wi hv to suffer and its painful for both parents n kids.... That's why docs dont wanna risk n say its better to terminate now.
    Bt as a mother, my heart is not agreeing to ki the baby which is as per present scans doing well n has formed its legs hands n major organs.

4. GoneGirl

GoneGirl Gold IL'ite

5. Sri2196

Sri2196 Silver IL'ite

I hope all goes well pinky. Good luck.

6. pinky2cute

Seems abortion is the only answer I have even though I'm dying inside literally even on hearing thay word. It's mentally emotionally n physically killing me with even the thought of it. I wish no mother goes through this fear of uncertainity and having to forcefully have abortion of her baby who seems normal but has risks of being abnormal later.
    My repeated GTT levels are slightly better than prev but still on higher side and docs say high sugar levels during baby's early development till 13weeks is harmful resulting in various birth defects. This coupled with my radiatione xposure is strongly pointing towards possible risk of baby being born with anomalies. Though I somehow still feel my baby can be born normal... But to take a huge risk and carry preg till term and later if after delivery baby is not normal...then i eill havr to suffer pain whole of my life seeing my.baby suffer for its ehole life.
    Hence I think it's practical to terminate this pregnancy, take a break, heal myself and take a control over my health issues and plan for a healthy baby.

7. pinky2cute

With a heavy heart.... I have chosen to go for terminaton of this pregnancy in view of all the risks that could possibly affect the baby in future.
    I wish you all in july 2018 club a happy motherhood journey. I started this thread and I unfortunately cant be part of this anymore.
    My heart is bleeding with pain as I'm typing this.
    I hope my baby stays at peace and returns back to me healthy in next pregnancy whenever that be.

8. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

sad sad sad. no words express grief. feels like loosing my own.

9. madhu67

madhu67 New IL'ite

I cant find any words to console you... Take care dear. God will surely bless you with the best.

10. chakki

chakki New IL'ite

I know how you are feeling
    I know how you feel, I have been there. All I can say is May God give you strength in this difficult time.