JULY 2015 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by oysterzzz, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My LO is like that still.. Its been a year of less sleep in day time and better in night... You are going to be a very busy mom!

2. MadhuMurugan

MadhuMurugan Senior IL'ite

Hi IL's,
    Delivered a baby gal on 20th july . It was an emer c sec.

Regards,
    Madhumurugan

4 people like this.
  3. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

My LO cries whenever she sees me. She remains quite as long as she does not see me. Every time she cries I cant help but pick her up sometimes I feel like I am spoiling her. She remains calm with my parents though.

Didnt I say my daughter sleeps a lot in prev post? well twist this week she sleeps in morning-afternoon stays awake during evening and night. Extremely fussy during night crying at high pitch wanting to be picked up.:drowning finding difficult to manage. anyone in same boat?

4. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Its normal! It will get some months or some days to change. My DS will wake up all night and sleeps in day time. As well as i also accompany him. It is baby's world. So dont worry.

Some useful tips:

1. Wake up your daughter in morning especially in particular time.
    2. Feed her and leave her in mat in floor for few minutes. She must cry, must use her hands and legs just a bit.
    3. Then apply her oil or your favorite one and keep her in sun light.
    4. Then bath her well in lot of warm water.
    5. Now she will get sleep easily in morning! Then give your make ups and feed her!
    6. Then put her in cradle. (Cloth cradle is good one, coz it will provide some comfortable to kids)
    7. She will sleep for hours.
    8. If she wet in middle try to change her nappy and feed her and put her again in cradle
    9. Same thing you did at evening 5 o clock!
    10. Water bath or towel bath is good!
    11. She will sleep well in night!

If days goes she will sleep whole day and play whole night!
    Dont prefer some syrups given by doctor!

One of our neighbor provide this syrup to thier kid. She starts to sleep in night and it continues next day fully. She dint wake up, while she is in 1 month period.
    Then they starts to cry a lot and informs us. And one old lady brings towel and dip in water and apply it on her eyes continuously. She waked up after 10 mins. Then only we all get relived. When they ask doctor, she said may be power of the medicine is high for baby!

So my kind advice dont use syrups to child to make them sleep!

1 person likes this.
  5. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies
    How long will postpartum bleeding lasts ? I m wondering when it ll stop. Last time I had for 3 mobths. Now it hasrreduced but daily I m gettin periods pain. Is it normal

6. mickeygirl

mickeygirl Silver IL'ite

Hi Frnz - Here is update from my side.

***Delivered Baby girl on July 10th (Normal delivery)***

Pregnancy Journey : Every thing went well till 36th week of my Pregnancy.(except my baby had a single umbilical artery which was not big deal...I had to have a additional Ultrasound than normal appointments to make sure baby is gaining weight correctly...SUA doesn't have any effect after the baby is born.).

Labor Journey : I had high BP reading in my 37th week when i went for regular check-up. My doctor sent me for protein test the same day. My protein came out high that week. She wanted me to take complete bed rest and put an eye on any additional symptoms(severe head ache espc) and ordered for an ultrasound(to check the baby weight.). At my next appt, which was at mid 39th week. with my baby weight normal and because of my high protein she decided to induce and start labor.
    I was appointed in hospital on Thur evng 5pm. She provided first dose vaginally around 6pm after all hospital procedures. They checked dialation on next day i.e friday at around 7am. with no much change they decided to provide second dose which is again 5hr wait. At around 1pm on friday, after second dosage there was 3cm dilation and my doctor broke my bag of water. Soon after that i took epidural and just relaxed and slept for some time. At around 5pm the nurse came over and checked or dialation..I was so happy to hear it was 8+cm dilated. I was so happy and prepared myself for pushing. They asked me to start pushing at 5:20pm and my sweet little girl came out at 6:44pm the same day.

My mom and dad are with us to share the most memorable moments of our life....Our life changed..........Its PINK World now :yes:

I too 6weeks complete rest and joined back work last week.

Prepregnancy weight : 133lb
    Weight gain in pregnancy : 30lbs(163lb)
    Postpregancy weight : 143lb

Hope i get down to normal weight soon. Good luck to all other moms with july due date.

3 people like this.
  7. spice

spice Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations to all!!!!

I delivered a baby boy on 5th July

Had contractions the entire night. Went to hospital early morning and was dilated around 5 cm. Waited for LO the whole day, but guess he had night plans. My BP was high and while pushing LO's heart rate was dropping, so doc called for emergency c-section.

and finally there he was, with open eyes in his fathers hand staring at me :) It was the best feeling I ever felt. Even though I was partly unconscious, I can never forget my LO's first look.

3 people like this.
  8. Sivasakthigopi

Congrats @spice!

9. Sivasakthigopi

Congrats @mickeygirl!

10. meerapavya

meerapavya Silver IL'ite

Hi friends..

what are the little one doing?

How are you all now...?