JULY 2015 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by oysterzzz, Dec 26, 2014.

1. NaveenaSasi

NaveenaSasi Gold IL'ite

Hello Ladies.. I belong to July 2014 due date club !! I'm very happy to see this thread.. My best wishes to u all to have a safe and normal delivery :)

2 people like this.
  2. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

Thanks NaveenaSasi. I was reading july 2014 club posts and got a lot of info. Good that you are all still posting updates. It is nice to read about LOs birth and thier current activities ;)

3. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

Hi Mommies,

Update: Doctor has rescheduled visits to Wednesday instead of Saturday as I complete weeks on Wednesday. This Wednesday 36 weeks will be completed. Doctor has ordered Non stress Test, AFI and routine blood check.

BP is in border range 140/70. Working to reduce. Any suggestions.

Purchasing and hospital bag packing is in progress.

4. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

Hi buddies,
    Hope everyone is gearing to see ur bundle of joy.
    My weekly NST shift to bi weekly due to sudden rise in bp.
    Already am a victim of GD. So gynec s very keen on doing NST every 72 hrs. By gods grace LO s doing good.
    Mine going to b planned c-sec but still date has not been fixed. Very eager n anxious during each NST.

How are you all progressing?

5. israebin

israebin New IL'ite

dring fresh juce that may change the sensation of vomiting one of my cousin had same problem

6. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

all: i had my interval growth scan and sonologist told baby is doing fine. she has mentinoed int he report that baby has mild left renal pelviectasis ie 5 mm. she also told once baby passes urine it ll be okay.

Even my gyn told its not at all a concern. but i was worried a lot. i never got these kind of issues wiht my son. googling only made me feel sick.........

am currently 33 week s 7 days and baby is 2.2kgs.... since yesterday afternoon am getting continuous back pain and groin pain...

7. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

@abinayamadhavan,
    If u r trusting Ur doc, don't Google much n confuse yourself. Some times stress increase and makes us more exhaustive n reduce our body stamina.
    Pray god n try to b calm pa.
    Everything will b alright in ur baby

8. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

thanks for your words Mrithula.. Doc wasn't concerned even 1% at all. that's gives me some peace. i just want the Little one to be alright.. that's it

9. idame

idame Senior IL'ite

@abinayamadhavan dont worry dear.. ur LO will be fine and healthy.. :)

@mrithulanaren @cutecancer try completely reducing salt dear. Ur bp will automatically come down.

Having tail bone pain on somedays and getting sleepless too.. Just learnt basic crochet and did sweaters for my LO.

10. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

@mrithulanaren, good to see you after a long time. I was thinking about you.

updates from me: have a appointment tonight. if everything is ok then may be i have to wait but if bp shoots up my doc may ask me to fix the date. i still can't feel baby's head being fixed. i can still feel that baby is in horizontal position that too with face upwards. i am feeling there are less chance of normal delivery. if my doc asks me to wait, then no problem. i am preparing myself for anything. if it is a csection, will go for family planning as well. i heard that family planning done during csection is better than family planning done normally. so something is positive.

1 person likes this.