JULY 2015 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by oysterzzz, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Ponnovium

Ponnovium Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

The doc said all reports are fine. Not enough weight gain so i have to increase food intake. Walking still not happening. Last time also i had not much weight gain and i lost all the weight right after delivery.

I managed to get the amante bra for support, its good. Funny thing is i got one from the mall for 545 and then it was also available for 40 % off on flipkart, so got 2 more of that. They also have nursing bra but the SA suggested i get it after delivery or just before it.

But this time around im anxious to know the gender of the baby (just curious). I dont know why. I guess just 2 more months... so i'll wait it out. I have arranged all the baby clothes from last time, but didn't get the hospital bag ready yet.

Please suggest a good period sanitary pad for post delivery bleeding. I'll go chk the sonari brand in naidu hall. Thanks

2. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Dear Prit,

As the days pass by, our LOs movements will decrease because he/she is growing inside and there is no much space for them to move. Don't worry as long as the heartbeat is fine. During my first pregnancy i never counted the number of kicks. my daughter used to kick only when i ate something. no much disturbance from her. she was born long and can easily tell that the space wasn't enough for her. but this time its different. my LO kicks whenever he/she is not comfortable and kicking alllllll the day. doesn't allow me to sleep on my right side. That is in a way good for me but i can't sleep on my right, even for 5mins. no sooner i turn right, the kicks will start. IMO there is no need to worry as you have already brought this to your doc's notice. Just eat healthy food and stay healthy.

3. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Dear mrithulanaren,

what that doc said in youtube is absolutely right. i also do the same. i never got up and turned sides even during my 1st one. we should only be careful that no pressure is given to the baby while we are getting up or turning. because of this hot climate, we can't help but have to turn now and then. i am glad that our baby will arrive after summer.

i feel like already shopping for my LO but as we don't know the gender i am just stopping myself. my skin has become a bit dark, may be because of the iron tablets. not sure. anybody thinking about packing their maternity bags? what all things should we carry?

1 person likes this.
  4. idame

idame Senior IL'ite

Just got my GTT test results.. was cleared of it... But ended up having cold.. having headache, bodyache and stuffy nose.. having sleepless nights because of this.. but most worried how my cough is affecting my LO.. hope I get well soon just for my LO.

5. shajeerbond

shajeerbond Bronze IL'ite

@mrithulanaren
    Elders use to say that we should get and then change the side... but I was not comfortable in doing that, for last 2 pregnancies also i used change sides directly... no issues for me till now....
    Now also I am more comfortable on lying on my back and will switch the side as and when required. sometimes will roll over also:).
    I don't know if there is any medical complications if we are switching sides directly. Please check with ur gynec.

Regards,
    Farzana.

1 person likes this.
  6. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your reply am cool now.

All experienced mom please help me in knowing the labor process. Iam very scared even for injection. Will they give line for drips in normal delivery. Am so worried about that. Please pour in ur experience.

7. Ponnovium

Ponnovium Bronze IL'ite

While changing sides I still get up and turn right or left. But sometimes I miss it too..too lazy u see..

Don't be scared. As they say every labor is different.... So can't say for sure how urs will be. But yes thing that helped were regular walking n daily hot (almost scalding) water being poured from waist and down. This time Im not able to do both the things..

Yes they gave drips for normal delivery.

8. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Dear idame,

have some herbal tea or a simple decoction would give relief. for body aches you may have paracetamol tablet. This was suggested by my doc when i was down. have you seen your doc? for cough docs are suggesting, sugar free cough syrups.

i wonder if we could take himalaya septilin syrup everyday for immunity. does anybody have idea about this......next time i visit my doc, i shall ask about this.

9. Ponnovium

Ponnovium Bronze IL'ite

Hello All,

Guys i need your thoughts on family planning.

10. shajeerbond

shajeerbond Bronze IL'ite

@Ponnovium if its C-Section you can do along with delivery itself. Please discuss with ur Doc. For normal delivery we have to wait for 2-3 months I guess, not sure on this.