JULY 2015 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by oysterzzz, Dec 26, 2014.

1. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

@purpledream
    very happy to hear from you . we are doing fine. have not seen my LO after anamoly scan (18+ week). diagnosed with high post meal sugar level and now taking insulin morning. still have not moved to bi-monthly checkup.

how is your prince doing ? where you are planning your delivery ? how about ur weight gain ? hope your bump is clearly visible now ..

2. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

@Mrithulanaren :: How do you all deal with external hammeroids while on being pregnant? I do have external hammeroids and don't know how to deal with those after i conceive.Any useful tips?

3. mrithulanaren

you have to manage with diet and lots of fluid intake. if physical activity is not restricted you can go for walk / exercise.
    depend on ur cond ur gynec will recommend stool softner and any external applications.

4. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

@mrithulanaren
    hez doing great ☺delivery in chennai,nw at mom's place feeling much relaxed enjoying home food after looong tym.having a moderate weight gain i was underweight before conceiving nw my parents were happy to see me wit gained weight,dad was overjoyed while receiving me @ airport.ya visible
    done with my sugar tests results are normal,havent visited doc wit d results bt my hb is 9.1 nw .hwz ur sleepin postures mum asks me 2 getup n change sides which am nt doing 4 sure.
    insulins daily,how are baby movemnts 4 u nw?people say itz nt gud 2 have scans very often is it true?dont worry u ll see ur LO soon,when is ur next scan schedule?my doc said it ll be in 30weeks.

1 person likes this.
  5. mrithulanaren

@purpledream,
    wow..enjoying at moms place.. relax and chill out with mom food...
    my LO movements are noticeable sometimes from outside itself..doing lot of circus inside.
    my HB is 10.1 last time. yet to check now.
    habituated for insulin now. quit my job .. all for LO.
    tomorrow is my last working day then full time at home.
    my delivery in pune only. mom will come june1st.
    friday is my appointment.
    earlier he mentioned around 28 week will schedule an u/s to check baby weight (bcz of GD). have to call and ask whether tommorrow i have to take sonagraphy before meeting him on friday morning .

6. mrithulanaren

@purpledream,
    sleeping posture..what to say...i have zero control and sometimes waking up in straight position..:bonk.My DH become watchman for my position..
    Saw one of the doctor explaination in youtube as its a myth. no need to get up and turn side at the same time should not roll.
    whenever want to switch side, come to straight for few min and then can change to next side. but in straight dont be more than 15 min.

experience moms pl advice.
    @oysterzzz , @ponnovium , @shajeerbond , @lathangi.ch , @meerapavya

7. mrithulanaren

@prit,

dont panic yourself. try to be calm and talk with LO.
    LO tends to move either music or for chill items.
    try to lie in left and massage ur belly.
    hope all will be fine. IMHO, if your water level adequate then no need to get panic.

8. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

thanks a lot. will follow that. these days i am keeping 2pillows under my legs while sleeping. so now the sleeping is gone a bit. also because of the climate change i got the swelling all of sudden. now they seem ok. doc also asked me to go for a walk for 15days each day. i am just drinking lots of water.

9. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thnks Mrithulanaren for your reply.How are your Hammeroids? Hope you and your little baby must be doing well..I am bit scared thinking If i conceive what is going to happen? Thinking about hammeroids

10. mrithulanaren

hi july mom to be ,
    am currently 28+ weeks and my ultrasound shows AFI level as 12-13cms . in bold they mention "average for this gestation" .
    got my gynec appointment tomorrow only..
    is this level normal or it will be matter of concern in future ?

as a FTM and conception after failed IVF. so worrying whether can i make upto full term.
    plz shed some light about AFI values.