JULY 2015 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by oysterzzz, Dec 26, 2014.

1. spice

spice Bronze IL'ite

Hello Ladies... Glad to know everyone is doing good. Sorry work kept me busy and I couldnt post.

@oysterzzz ... happy for you dear that everything came normal. Just stay healthy and positive

@purpledream .... Congrats on baby boy!!

@Mrithulanaren ... I do have a blood test scheduled next week, not sure if its GTT test. Doc said its for testing sugar and regular contents.

@prit ... I work too and can completely understand ur condition. It gets sooo tiring after coming home. Just feel like sitting and eating readymade food cooked by someone :)

Sorry if I have missed anyone else.

btw.. how are the little one's doing? Mine is fully active somedays. He specially kicks when I talk to someone. Its so difficult, as most of the times I am in meetings. But it feels very cute.

Other thing is whenever I try to sleep, he will start kicking. If I sleep on left side, he will coem to left side and start kicking there. If I turn right side, he will kcik there:) and if I sleep on back he will kick up. Not sure why or is sleeping position making him uncomfortable. Did anyone of you face this? Do you sleep on your back? I read that its not ok to sleep on your back, but sometimes I feel very comfortable doing so, though I have to keep pillows on sides and legs.

For weight gain, I still haven't gained much yet. may be 2-3 lbs, so just worried about it. Ppl say that it will start gaining in 8th and 9th month. I am right now 23 weeks.

Take care all.

2 people like this.
  2. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Hi dear,

Good to see your post. GTT is glucose tolerance test and it is for checking sugar levels only. Is this your second time? my baby is just like yours. starts kicking when i go to sleep and when i turn left he/she comes to left side and starts kicking and same for right side. yes you are right, it feels good when we sleep on our back. but we shouldn't be on our back for long time. It will increase/decrease the babys BP. It is always good to sleep on left side. no matter what sides i am sleeping, the nights are just sleepless. regarding weight gain, i have gained like 4 kgs right now. its ok right now even if we do not gain weight. only on our 9th month the baby will be developing fat. so it is the time to gain weight. is this your first pregnancy?

this is my 2nd and my DD is so very excited. she brings all the toys near my tummy and plays in front of the baby. whenever we go to hospital for check up she will think that we r going to have the baby right then and she jumps out of joy. every morning after getting up she kisses me and my tummy. i so want to lift her and take her in my arms but couldn't lift her now. but thats the first thing i will do after my delivery.

stay healthy everyone.

1 person likes this.
  3. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

@Mrithulanaren : The GTT tests are on borderline and best is to double check teh ranges with teh H1bac test. That gives a very clear picture for the doctor on the next steps.

With regards to teh movments, dont get too worried about that. Subject to the position of the placenta, each person will feel the baby at a different timeline. People with posterior placenta tend to feel the baby very early and people with anterior placenta, much much much later. In my case, I have an anterior upper segmenet placenta, so was terribly worried that i didnt feel the movements till nearly the 23rd week and ola in the 24th week, I started to feel my little one. Once you start to feel the movements, they will slowly get stronger till you reach week 33 -34 and then subject to teh size of the baby, the intensity will start to reduce down due to the lack of space. Dont get worried by the lack of movements yet. As long as your baby is showing up well on the scans etc without any problems, your well on track. Cheers!

4 people like this.
  4. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

@winipooh
    Thanks a lot for reply dear.
    Today evening will get my hba1c test report and will discuss with d gynec reg further medication.
    Felt occassinly butterfly flutters. Hope will able to feel my LO in the coming weeks.

5. mrithulanaren

@oysterzzz
    Happy to hear about ur DD attachment towards LO.
    C must b so eager to see LO.
    Take care n Enjoy dear.

6. mrithulanaren

@spice
    Don't worry about gaining less weight until LO is upto the mark. In fact its easy for you to return to shape post pregnancy.
    Enjoy the kicks dear.

1 person likes this.
  7. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

Went for my check up today. Was able to meet the doc after a long 2 1/2 hrs of waiting as she was having some emergency. everything was ok. i told her i was feeling pressure and sometimes pain, she said it happens and its normal. but it wasn't like this in my DDs case. by 6th month, i can feel her in my stomach but now i can feel the baby near the abdomen and the movements are also mostly there only. i will be flying in april and asked my doc about fit to fly letter. she said she will give before two days after another check up. hope i will have a smooth journey. eat well and stay healthy everyone.

8. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Ladies,

How to control anger, emotion during pregnancy. Last weekend i got so angry and started shouting due to problem in house. After that i feel my LO movement is very less. Suggest some ways or music to bring back the activity in my LO.

9. mrithulanaren

@prit
    whenever you are lossing temper try to imagine a baby face from either ur's or ur DH childhood face. the curiosity out of imagination will surely calm down your temper.
    nowadays am following this. scanned mine and DH childhood photos and transfer to mobile. whenever free time imagining my LO's facial features.

10. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Thank you , looks like a good idea let me try it.
    Ladies have you started to have saffron. I haven't still since i don't believe in its effect.Pour in your suggestions.