July 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Aru, Nov 13, 2009.

1. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

July mommiess.....How is everyone?I am in touch with prati,deep and tina but what about the rest..How did u celebrate the Big day...I still remember last year same time :).........................

2. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

lavii
    I too remember july 12th 2010 very often. want to keep that wonder ful experience alive in my mind.I remember how anxious we were before our D days... and now our DDs are ONE!!! they say truly "time flies"....

3. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

Hey Lavii U disappeared from FB and Orkut suddenly!! I hope everything is fine with u and happy..
    was worried not geting any updates from u so am writing here .... reply me wn u read this....

4. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Deep..Hie...How r u?Howz Hidvi?Ya Happy is doing Good...Last week she had viral fever and viral rashes all over the body...and became very thin and lost almost 1 kg in 1 week,..Now she is getting back to normal..And she has become soooooooooooooooooo naughty and a wiggleworm...
    Deep deleted those accounts as at home had somefights with dh regarding me being on those sites...so got rid of them for peace at home

5. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

Hi Lavii..
    sad to know abt happy's health.she stays at home so hw come she got viral?? hows she now?? take good care of her once she recovers. she ll gain weight again.. hidvi too lost weight when she got viral in June when I ws keeping her in day care... so u dont worry .... she will be in good health soon. give her a big hug from me...

yes peace @ home is very important..... I can understand well.. as facing some MIL issues again (shes here)
    but you stay in touch with us here..

take care

6. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Hey gals..How r u and how r kiddos?I recently saw july 2012 club..See how time passes isnt it?

7. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Shikha dear...many many happy returns of the day..Hope you are having good time with suhaan and dh :) Enjoy your day