July 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Aru, Nov 13, 2009.

1. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

Lavii

good that you are starting your leave early . You ll be able to manage every thing nicely. So much busy schedule for you ha... take care of your health and dont pay attention to your MILs words.

am using daisy D only they are quite comfy but abt nursing ones i dont know
    will check this weekend

2. shikh

shikh Senior IL'ite

hi gals today I have my ML andits approved also :).it frm 19th July to 8th Oct ..
    Lavii 220 is really costly..I am also buying 6 pcs of dark color panties and nighties my mom is bringing :) and don't worry Lavii ur function wl go smooth..forget everything and don't listen bad things.it's a special day for you just feel like a princess :cheers
    we ordered food frm outside so we only did the preparation of pooja.

3. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

deep and shikh so seems its better to buy normal ones than this disposable ones right?will do it soon

shikha ya food will be ordered from outside..cant rely on relatives for this or even if we hire some one should keep monitoring them so mom was also saying the same lets see how it goes

4. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

shikh
    so u will take leaves from 19th july?
    u mean just 3 days before due date?
    is it bcoz u r working from home?

5. pratibha1616

pratibha1616 Senior IL'ite

Ha,,shopping, interesting topic:) I have also bought dark colour panties and my mom is sending 5-6 nighties with my MIL. I have bought johnson's baby nappy pads also as one of my friend suggested me that in july there will be rainy season and we may face difficulties in drying the baby nappies and these pad are very useful, hygienic and made of pure cotton and would not harm baby's skin.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  6. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

wow prathiba all geared up ha no wonder u r the 1st one to share gud news soon..god bless ur LO

7. pratibha1616

Lets see lavii, who will deliver first as delivery can happen anytime after 37th week. So your baby shower function is very close you know we don't have the custom of baby shower:x so feeling lil sad as everybody is enjoying their baby shower function.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  8. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

prathiba i can understand
    eventhough its a celebration at home i will miss my parents..dad as you know..and mom will not be there..but ya my baby needs blessings so have to take care of that

wish u were in hyd or i am in mumbai so that we could have arranged a baby shower by friends as your family doesnt have custom ..just like in US

9. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

Pratibha

Dont worry am also like you. in my Ils place theres no custom of baby shower.so no functions......:(

10. pratibha1616

So nice of you Lavii:kiss
    Hey deep you also don't have tradition,, anyways we all will have each day of celebration when our LO will come:)