Jokes

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by gsaikripa, Nov 29, 2007.

1. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript src="http://www.masalatime.com/jo/jokes.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>var now = new Date();var num = now.getDate() - 1;document.write(jk[num]);// --></SCRIPT>1.Santa Singh had his 4th child. He fills the data in the birth-certificate:

Mother: Sikh.

Father: Sikh.

Baby: Chinese.

'How come you're writing 'Chinese' when both parents are Sikh?', asks the doctor.

Santa Singh replies, 'I have read in a newspaper, that every 4th person born on the earth now is Chinese.'

2.Laloo and Rabri Devi were walking down the road when Rabri turns to Laloo and says, 'Hey look at that dog with one eye!'

Laloo covers up one of his eyes and says, 'Where?'

3.<TABLE width=455><TD vAlign=top width="100%">
    <SCRIPT language=JavaScript>document.write(''+textA+'
    [​IMG]
    ');</SCRIPT>A man, his wife, and their eight children were waiting at a bus stop. Not long after, a blind man joins the group.

The bus arrives. The blind man and the husband are forced to walk because there's just no more room on the bus.

As they walk together, the tapping of the blind man's cane starts to irritate the other man. Finally, the man says, 'You know, that's pretty irritating. Why don't you put a rubber on the end of that stick?'

The blind man retorts: 'If you'd put a rubber on the end of YOUR stick, we'd both be on that bus.'
    <SCRIPT language=JavaScript>document.write(''+textA+'
    [​IMG]
    ');</SCRIPT>
    Each morning the man was enraged that the tea cup arrived two-thirds full. The clerk explained that he had to rush to get the tea delivered while it was still hot, which caused him to spill much of it along the way.

None of the man's yelling and insults produced a full cup of tea, until he finally threatened to cut the clerk's pay by one-third if he continued to produce one-third less tea.

The next morning he was greeted with a cup of tea that was full to the brim, and the next morning and the morning after that.

The man couldn't resist gloating over his success and smugly complimented the clerk on his new technique.

'Oh, there's not much to it,' admitted the clerk happily, 'I take some tea in my mouth right outside the kitchen, and spit it back in when I get outside your office!'