Join the club! Membership FREE !!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Paulina, Dec 7, 2010.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Rusty looks rocking in the snaps, great pictures, thanks for sharing.

1 person likes this.
  2. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Warm welcome to the doggy group dear ORION ...and what have we here? an ardent RAMA bhaktha ! I must declare that this must be the only doggy to be included in the exalted company of those chanting Rama Japa.This necklace / mala must have such mystical powers as to mesmerise a little doogy into listening to Rama naama chanting and other holy chants.
    Honestly,you are very generous Viswa, to part with a family heirloom as it were.Wonder how many of us will do it? Not me ! I'll wear it myself!
    But then, ORION is your grandson you say so it still stays within your family so all the blessings will be around all of you ! Please do post more pics of Orion and a closeup of the mala/necklace around his neck.Click some when he is listening to the chants too.
    BTW....is it some camera angle that makes his one eye look glassy and unreal? Do tell us about his breed too.

1 person likes this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Paulina,

I will definitely post more of his photographs soon along with close up of the Japa Mala that he wears regularly. He is a cross breed of regular Dachshund and miniature Dachshund. He was born with one blue eye and one brown/black eye. He still remembers his family history of digging holes in the ground and sleeping inside to protect from the predators. Whenever he needs to sleep, he will start digging action in the pillow with both his elbows. It is so funny to watch him think that he is going into a hole to sleep. Whenever, he needs to be taken out, he will sit up on his back making his body perpendicular to the ground and wave his elbows requesting us to take him out. He wears vibhuti every evening after Aarati done by my wife and takes in some Vibhuti as well.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  4. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

I normally watch TV when Chico sleeps. Yesterday, he was wide awake, but I had my favorite program going on, so I decided to put the screen (to avoid Sun rays) and was watching TV.

Look who decided to peep in? Silly boy, did not even realize the curtain was over him! :) :)

Mommy.. Can you see me??
    No Chico! Mommy cant find you.

1.jpg

Here I am mommy!!

2.jpg

7 people like this.
  5. Paulina

Absolutely ADORABLE! Hey Chico, that was smart. ....surprising Mommy engrossed in TV watching....look here he says, My program on My show can beat any TV show of yours!
    hugsmileyto such a cutie pie ......Iswarya, that was perfect timing on your part to click such a perfect pic ...Chico says 'Peek a boo' to all of us.
    The second pic he is pretending to be an Arab...he has a Sheikh look ..LOL or is it a Bedouin?
    Just love those eyes...so full of adoration and devotion for his Mommy dear.

2 people like this.
  6. Paulina

Hi deeps,

Splendid collection of pics ....Rusty enjoying the snow.He is a great model and you dear are the best photographer to click the best angles to highlight this handsome guy's best features.As usual this furry huggable one makes me wish I could just fly over and cuddle him.Gazed and gazed at all the lovely pictures .Amazing colours.What about those little paws....no frost bite?
    Thanks a ton for sharing here...have fun!

1 person likes this.
  7. saraswathi1410

saraswathi1410 Silver IL'ite

Hi paulina

It is so good to see the cuuuutttteee.... pictures of the pets in this post. Unfortunately dont have my pets now... so cant post any pictures.. but good to c soo much of love and happiness with the pets around for all of u.....have fun:)

1 person likes this.
  8. saraswathi1410

saraswathi1410 Silver IL'ite

So good to c all the cuutttee..... photographs. unfortunately i do not have my pets now..... Good to c so much of love and happiness around with them..... have fun......:)

1 person likes this.
  9. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

So, here is my boy @ 11 months, Isn't he such a handsome boy? ;) Proud momma here! :)

2.jpg

4 people like this.
  10. deepslikes

deepslikes Platinum IL'ite

Yes, he is! :)

2 people like this.