Join the club! Membership FREE !!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Paulina, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kelly,
    Lovely to catch up here after so long.Hope you will plan a Chennai visit soon ....it will be wonderful to have a meet up with R & J .Harley must be keeping you busy....looking forward to seeing his pics here.
    R & J have a lot of tricks to blackmail us into giving in to their demands and it does take a while to coax them back to a good mood situation.R is very demanding being senior ,J is easier to deal with!

1 person likes this.
  2. Paulina

Hi sanri ,
    It has been so long since you stopped by .Wonderful to hear that Hatchiko has become a Facebook personality.Actually I'm not into Facebook , but I followed your link and saw the first pic....Hatchiko looks adorable .Labs are fab aren't they? Our Romeo is so devoted to my Dh but the basset hound Juju is my baby ! I can't imagine life without our R & J.
    I remember posting to you about the food plan for pups etc. when you had asked about appropriate dietary plan for the day and different stages of rearing.Wonderful to note how Hatchiko has grown so fast.

1 person likes this.
  3. Paulina

I was going through my wedding pics today and found this...
    In the photo within the photo is my dear pom Snoopy who passed away in 2004.. I posted a pic of him earlier..( Join the club! Membership FREE !! )
    I wanted to include him in my wedding so put his photo on the stage (after the talambralu) and tried to feed him a shaadi ka laddoo. He couldn't eat through the photo so I ate the laddoo instead.
    In his actual photo, we put him in a cupboard as if he were a showpiece and clicked the pic.

Dear deeps,
    Yes, I remember the cute picture of Snoopy and your trying to pack him in the suitcase! I wrote an FB at that time too.I went back there to look at Snoopy's picture.
    Here it is ...

[​IMG]This is my dear pom, the (dog) love of my life.

So touching to read about how you remembered him even on the most important day ...your wedding day.....all doggie lovers can relate to this.Wish dogs had longer life spans....they are the best companions we can have surely....unconditional love is their life's motto isn't it ?

4 people like this.
  4. Smitham84

Smitham84 Gold IL'ite

hI ,

Here is my pet Ukru.she's 3 yr old and I got her from the road whn she was around a week old...

5. Paulina

Hi Smitham,

warm welcome to the club of animal lovers and pet owners.great to hear about your finding Ukru ( cute name !!) Please do tell us the whole story about Ukru .Could not find any pictures with your post.seemed like you did try to post them.We are all awaiting Ukru's photos here...do oblige.

6. Smitham84

Smitham84 Gold IL'ite

HI PAulina ...

Thanks a lot .... but i'm so sorry , i'm not able to attach the picture as its showing some error when i try to upload the pic :( ...

Yeah i know Ukru is a funny name...my DH kept this name for her ...

3 years back, on a rainy evening i saw a very small kitten wandering in the road... i saw her from my balcony and i thought its our neighbours cat.. so i didnt mind much... but the rain become heavy after some time and still the kitten was meowing around. i just went and asked around and see if she belonged to anybody.but none clamed the kitten .but i couldnt leave the little one alone in the street and decided to take her home with me .I just stayed with her all the time till she learned to have milk from a bowl ( almos t after 3-4 weeks ) .. and thats how she became a part of our family ....My DH never liked any pets and was against of keeping this kitty at home. but as days passed even he started liking her and she too loves him..... now she literally dances when he comes home from office .
    she could bring smile in my face even on my worst moments with her funny acts ...

Love ,

Smitha

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. deepslikes

deepslikes Platinum IL'ite

Spence's BDay party...

Sp1.jpg

5 people like this.
  8. Smitham84

Smitham84 Gold IL'ite

let me complete 50 posts and then upload the pic :(

9. Smitham84

Smitham84 Gold IL'ite

12.jpg

Here comes my pet's pic :)

3 people like this.
  10. Paulina

Fantastic !! Congrats Smitha ! UKRU is a smart GUY or a pretty GaL ??
    You have done a great job of rescuing a little helpless kitty to grow up into such a fine specimen of the Feline species .Your love and care along with your family's support has made UKRU what UKRU is today!
    Just love the fur colour and markings ....looks like a Henna tratment was done on the fabulous rich coat!!
    What a great pose! Those golden eyes are a perfect match for the fur colour too !!

The name UKRU reminds me of the diminutive film actor in Malayalam cinema called PAKRU ....or is it Oonda PAKRU?!! LOL!

1 person likes this.