1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

join me writing stories!!!-CHAIN

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ish_nalini, Dec 7, 2006.

1. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

Hi IndusLadies ,

It's time for us to write a story and show our hidden talents! This is game come story writing!

Things will be happen as follows :
    • I will start a story line through which all our interested IL's can join my chain and show their creativity in the story
    • The comic story can be turned out into a tragedy or a thriller..its based on ur thoughts..
    • Lets see how funny it ends
    Rules:
    1. Single person can post their story thrice times...shouldn't exceed that limit
    2. The story should not exceed 10 lines (This is mainly meant to give chance to others and not to discourage....)
    3. If any of them rushed before your thought....please don't lose your hope try once again
    4. You can turn the story in any way but it should be linked with the previous post...
    5. Other IL's those who are just interested in reading stories and not in writing stories can post your comments in "Comments on Chain Story Writing" thread..(This is to have a link in the story and not to disturb the chain....)
    Those who have participated in this game and made the game story in a interesting way will be named as "BEST STORY WRITER " let us watch who is that....................lucky :-D

My story begins like this.....

She completed her all house works and sat on the cushion sofa to get herself relaxed........she s a home maker......Her name is Indhu....She is a sweet creature of God Almighty.....She even don't know how to scold, such a soft hearted person.....She lived with her family Surya(her hubby), Naraen (her son), Tommy (her pet)....She have faced many titles in her past and present life as a working women, a kind mother, a care taking wife, a lovely friend, an Angel in disguise...

Come on cheerup ladies.................join the chain!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2007

2. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Chain Story - My Continuation !

She completed her all house works and sat on the kushan sofa to get herself relaxed........she s a home maker......Her name is Indhu....She is a sweet creature of God Almighty.....She even don't know how to scold , such a soft hearted person.....She lived with her family Surya(her hubby),Naraen (her son),Tommy (her pet)....She have faced many titles in her past and present life as a Working women,A kind mother,A care taking wife,A lovely friend,Angel in disguise...

But, all that looks good is not actually so. Sitting on the sofa and having her time for relaxation, Indhu's thoughts were wandering into some deep thoughts...Indhu felt that panic in her again. She left suffocated and miserable. Her loneliness added more misery to her current state. Everything seemed so right, yet everything was going wrong in her Life.

Life has given Indhu the best of a husband and son and lovable family life. She could often hear friends whispering behind her back, "Last Week I spot Surya at the Jewel Shop, purchasing 10 Soverign Necklace for Indhu, Lucky Girl! (Big Sigh)", "Naraen always tops the class, I wish my son was like him","U know I heard Indhu is making a trip to Mauritius with her family during Narean's vacation, Surya spends so lavishly for her and his son"...etc....

Inspite of all the Pride and happiness about her family, what made Indhu undergo this turmoil was her Past - her memories of the past came into her eyes time and again and haunted her like a devil....If only Surya comes to know of her big dark secret that she had not revealed to him till now, Just the thought shuddered her, For how long she can keep the secret within her, one day or the other she was afraid it might get exposed....With her eyes full of tears and pain, she recalled that terrible incident...

15 Years back, When she was into her First year of college...

3. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

Contd....

Just fresh from school, all her friends came in bike, the jazzy champ and vroom Honda. One day Indhu tried to drive her friends 2 wheeler and oooph she lost her balance and fell down and that too in the middle of the college campus. While some of her friends tried to control others were rolling in laughter. From that day, Indhu had decided not to try driving in any form. Now, her Darling husband Surya has ordered a new Scooty Pep –F, the Pink Fashion scooter for her. She started her plans for tackling the 2 wheeled Sathan and Ssshhh….her past story should surely be a secret.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2006
  4. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

thodarum...

indu was also worried about the diary.. this stupid habit of hers for a long time now may get her into trouble. she searched everywhere for it, the shelf the cupboard even the attic, there was no sign of the diary anywhere. Surya was behaving quite strange these days maybe he had got to read it.`How i wish i could ask him straight away' she thought. she wondered if she was complicating matters by not explaining to him about her past.....

sathya

5. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

She thought about the wild thing she did those days. My, the youth is headstrong. Otherwise, how can anyone dare to do such things?
    When she fell down from the vehice, many laughed at her. The loudest laughter was from Srija, the dump and beautiful, hauty and headweight girl. And the silly boys who drooled over her, echoed her laughter with their own.
    Indu gritted her teeth in anger and shame. 'I will truly teach a lesson to this dumb gir' ran her thoughts.

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

and the story goes on....:))

Those were some of the thoughts that caused her so much nervousness and sleepless nights....

Left to herself, it was not her nature to get into trouble. But Radhika was her best friend and the leader of her gang. Upon Radhika's instigation, they had damaged Srija’s scooter so badly that Srija lodged a complaint to the principal. The college left no stone unturned to catch the mischief makers. But Rads, as they called her, and the gang which also included some mechanical minded boys, were too clever and never got caught. Srija never suspected them either, least of all Indhu as she had never paid much attention to Indhu apart from looking down on her.

The whole episode had left an unpleasant and guilty feeling in Indhu about which she was not proud. Indhu, as per her habit, had religiously written all those incidents in her diary. Even to this day, she could picture the distraught Srija’s face. She had heard her wails and lamentations at the damage that was done to her precious scooter and about the following travails she had to face to commute to her college. Her parents had refused to buy her another scooter for fear of similar vandalisms.

All this had gone into her diary, which was a sort of comforter for Indhu to get the thoughts out of her system. Now it is that diary, the diary of her college days, that had gone amiss. It would be a disaster if Surya had got hold of it and read all about her negative behaviour towards that girl. Doubly so... because Srija was his only and the most favorite sister of Surya and the apple of their family’s eyes!

7. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Katha thudarunnu...

It was Indhu, who hindered Srija’s first marriage proposal from a wonderful guy belongs to a very decent family. Actually, Indhu and her close friend Gita were planning to revenge her. At that time, Srija came to college very cheerfully and told every one that she will be married within one month. She had brought the photo of the handsome guy and seeing it the fire of Indhu’s vengeance flared up. Gita added enough oil to the blaze by explaining this is the best time to take a decision. If they could do something very bitter to extinguish Srija’s pleasure, nothing would be sweeter than it to Indhu.

8. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

contd..............

Indhu wrote a letter to the boy abt a fake affair of Srija and send that letter to that boy with the help of her frnd.Now the boy was very confused.First he thought to refuse to marry Srija but then he thought to meet Srija and talk abt this matter.After meeting Srija all things were cleared and he thought this letter is not true.Finally Srija was married to that guy.But at that time Indhu did't know that she will b married to Srija's brother.And now she was worried abt her diary as she wrote abt this letter in her diary.She was tensed by the thought what will happen if Surya will find her diary.

9. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

continued ....:arrow:

So she and her gang started making a big plan to drop Srija's marriage....They finally decided to ringup Srija's fiance and to create a bad impression about her...They thought this plan would perfectly worked out...For this Gita asked Indhu to talk to Srija's fiance...Even though Indhu is a soft hearted by recollecting all her bitter experience with Srija , Indhu accepted to revenge her ...
    Indhu stealed Srija's personal book to find out her fiance contact number,guessingly she ringed up to a number with no name ...From the other side she can hear a pleasant manly voice that is rather than her only and only hubby surya(but just a friend for Indhu on college days)...She guessed his voice(Surya too guessed correctly)...Surya like her childish come matured behaviour and started loving oneside,he had not yet expressed his love.....
    Indhu forgot her revenge and started talking with him non stop....She felt those time spending with Surya to be blossming of her love...By the mean time she wanted to get mingle with Srija , as she is her future in-law....After few days by spending her thoughts with Srija , Srija itself felt very bad for her strange behaviour on that day..She apologised Indhu....Indhu a kind hearted forgived her....Here comes a fine lovely day were all the women will feel cherished and await for this lovely day ...Its rather than her Wedding ceremony :-D ,after convincing both their parents ...Surya and Indhu started themselves to relish thier wonderfull dream day.....:p ...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2006
  10. priyum

priyum New IL'ite

Ringgggggggggg

Tringgggggggg..... Tringggggggggg.....Tringggggggggg....

The bell rang....

Indhu snapped out of her afternoon snooze.....

My god!!! She thought to herself.... What a nasty dream.... Am I so bored with my perfect life.... that I so badly want a muddy, sludgy past to smear my perfect present...........

Indhu decided she would stop watching these stupid serials.......

and headed for the kitchen to grind the dosai maavu....

and then it all came crashing down...........

friends please continue

Priyum