1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jodies

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 2, 2018.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Rab ne banaya Jodi. He makes jodies who are opposites and it's in their hand to become perfect Jodi.

In our days we had to agree to our parent's selection and we had no courage to say no. We were told also that we should adjust in our in law's house whatever may be the situation. Also mostly joint families.So we adjusted and made our life happy.

Now a days it has become difficult to get the children married. When arranged marriages don't work out the parents themselves tell them to select their partner caste no bar. So many have selected and good selection too. People are not ready to recommend also in this regard.

In our case also I had written about us. We had to struggle a lot to become what we are today. But still my husband wants to lead a simple life. He will spend only where necessary. Now since we are aged I tell him lets go by auto when we go to distant place. But he won't listen only sometimes he will say ok. Mostly I try to follow his principles to keep him happy. Being a human being sometimes feel ladies who are not working woman enjoy the luxuries. No doubt I also enjoy life with whatever I have and when compared with many I am leading a happy and peaceful life which is due to my husband being economic and the savings he has made.

Hope we continue to be happy and peaceful till the end. Wherever we go we go together and if one of us missing friends will ask where is he or she.

2. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

The financial independence the working woman gets, is not there for a home maker for she is entirely dependent on her husband’s salary. a working woman gets additional perks along with salary, but for a homemaker there is no PF or pension or even retirement!Yes, we all do it for our family, but the the indifferent way, the family responds makes one ponder if all our efforts is worthwhile!
    Saving for the rainy day is the best practice, because medical expenses make a heavy toll on your savings. Happiness, peace and good health are things which make our old age, one filled with tranquility.

Agatha83

Sunburst, joylokhi, sindmani and 2 others like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Agatha dear for the first feedback. You have narrated very nicely dear and it is cent percent true.True dear happiness and good health is needed during old age which we have till now and thanks to my husband

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:That is nice in a nut shell to manage happiness within means. In subtle manner you had also suggested that true happiness always lies within the person and one would need to find it there.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God bless Us All Always.

iyerviji and sindmani like this.
  5. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Viji aunty it’s Very true ! Stay happy!

iyerviji and Sandycandy like this.
  6. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Aunty hope you and uncles jodi is happy , healthy always !!

iyerviji and Archanaanchan like this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for thefeedback

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear

shravs3 likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear

Sandycandy likes this.