1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jodi No.1 (Season 2) Vijay TV / Mastana Mastana Sun TV

Discussion in 'TV' started by Aabhi, Sep 6, 2007.

1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai everybody

I read all ur replies...........and want to share my opinion also

Even i watch all this shows, i jus watch only shows not serials...........since i dpnt want to cry..........i jus want to enjoy...and laugh.......and iam very very very fond of dance programmes .....

Jodi no1.(season 2) - nice programme yaar.........even i used to watch that almost everyweek...........and i vote for PRITHVI AND UMA RIYAS............both are them are very good dancers and they was doing excellently...........thatoo uma. my hats off to her:hatsoff wow!!!!!!!what a structure she have...........and prithivi is a very gud dancer....so no comments and no wonder him dancing good..........

Even all the other guys are doing very well......esp.Aishwarya........she id doing very well.........

and about uma and bubloo's argument with simbu --- al these are preplanned matter to increase the TRB RATING of the show ....dont beleive all that........pls read NAKEERAN , AVAL VIKATAN.......etc...they have wrote everything in detail........they (vijay tcv) cant answer for any of the questions asked by the magazines and viewers.........simple drama...............

and ofcourse, even i agree that pritvi shld have accepted the comments of the judges..thats very bad i n his part to argue......

And, i admire sangita as actress but i hate her for being judge in the show..iam sorry........ofcourse simbu is a very big hero and expert in dance...he shld not have ,make a real big scene like that.....i hate that.......bonk

iam watching jus to enjoy the programme and dont mind whoever wins the show..........see lot of politics inbetween athe real and reel couples...very bad

And, I LUV MANADA MYILADA IN KALAIGNAR TV...............juges they are LEGENDS in dance.................and i luv simran.............but iam afraid of namitha costumes..........and enjoying the show also...

I watch suntv mastana mastana also.............its also gud yaar........see, everybdoy cant give judgement very well...........pls dont compare,...........all the very famous and good pairs and jusges have come in the other two shows and they are supoosed to run with the remianing artist only...............TAKE IT EASY.......even those guys are putting their effots to do well..........

ok friends, all this....... purely my own opinion and hope u all accept OPINION DIFFERS

Abhi, thank u very much for starting the thread............

Barghavi.......wow!!!!!!!thank u for ur efforts.........

latamurali

2. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Jod No.1 season 2 has come to an end. The winner is Tinky & Preethi, who won the title. Venkat & Nisha won the chev spark car for the best performance. And Irfan & Monisha won the title of famous jodi. Over all it was good and opt judgment. Congrats for tinku & preethi. They deserve it. It's a bit sad, that the program is over. Looking forward for season 3.

Regarding Manada Mayilaada, they are doing good job as well. Raghav & Preetha are the toppers (mostly) on all episodes. George, suji bala are equal as well. My favourite jodi in Manada mayilaada is Bhavna, Rajkanth (Like sree & krithika in jodi no 1). Bhavna is extremely good (full of expressions).

Not sure about mastana mastan........ i welcome more updates on this please.

3. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi aabhi,
    Yes Jodi No.1 has come to an end.As expected tinku,preethi were the winners.Hey mastana mastana also came to an end.Neepa and mahendran were the winners.I thought tharika pair wil some how win.But still she did not get a recognition in Jodi.No1 season1.But still she is not even the runner.Runner pair is sanjay,mallika..Actually the final episode of jodi.no.1 i.e the judgement episode is really superb.Simbu's sppech,his matured thoughts ,his way of encouraging is really rocking and mind blowing yeah.Really jodi.No.1 is highly cultured and interesting unlike manada,mayilada and mastana mastana in the other channels which is not upto the mark.

4. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hey Bhargavi,

Thanks for the update. Yeah true, we will be missing jodi no.1.

I agree with you on simbhu's part, the way he speaks with other judges, jodi, audience, is simply superb. I too liked the final judgement day episode. Very emotional. Prabhu Deva is an opt choice for announcing the winner. I like DD (TD) and the fun simbhu played around her. Like one of his comments " Kodiyila seelaiya kaayapottu irukkanga" , TD -Total Damage, Night dress (brown gown)................ and so many. I really wish Tinku & preethi to receive more & more offers in their career line with jodi no.1 fame.

Good to know that Mahindren & neeba won in Mastana Mastana. He dances well. I too thought Tarika & pair would win. But did not. Finally the dancers are getting rid of tarun master (just joking)........coz he is very strict. Regarding Maanada mayilaada, not to bad. I liked the judges. All 3 are equally good, they motivate the jodi's and always gives fair comments (without hurting them).... very decent. Let's see who wins.

5. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Hi aabhi,bhargavi
    Thanx for posting the results...Its soo sad that JN1 has come to an end..Tinku and preethi def deserve the title..Any idea of what will be telecasted on that slot form next week?
    Reg masthana masthana,i too like tharika pair..I wish they had won the title...

Cheers
    Ramya