1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jodi No.1 (Season 2) Vijay TV / Mastana Mastana Sun TV

Discussion in 'TV' started by Aabhi, Sep 6, 2007.

1. kritty

kritty New IL'ite

hi

am a regular viewer of jodi no.1. i lik divyas compering style. she is vivacious an her outfits are good too. mastana prog is not interestin at al. it seems lik th show is made jus for th hec of it.they are copy cats. another show in kalaingar tv cald maanada mayilaada is equally good(lik jodi no.1). simran kala an brinda master judge th show. its cool an interestin too. prog time is 8.30p.m on sundays. my favourite jodi is uma and babloo, though they act smart, i lik them on stage. shri kritika, tinku preeti are also good dancers.
    watin for th folk round. try watchin kalaingar tv on th mentioned time

cheers,
    kritty:wink:

2. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hey Kritty,

Thanks for feed back. Glad that you too like Divya (DD). She is a perfect host. Thanks for sharing the Kalaignar TV reviews as well. Iam sure it must be as interesting as Jodi No1-II

Yeah, I agree Uma riyas & babloo are amazing dancers. But I like Tinku, Preethi & Sree, krithika. Great Pairs. I wish them great success.

:rotfl

3. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Sanravi,
    Thanks for sharing your FB's here. Iam with you - about Kannan, the guy makes funny expressions and the way he speaks is some what not suitable. :bangcomp:. I wish he realize and make some changes.

And ramya has given the answer for the name BABLOO.

4. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hey Bhargavy,
    What's up. How is things going on. Any idea why Sangeetha was replaced by Ramya krishnan. She is good too. I like simbhu.

5. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear Aabhi,
    I am again to share info abt the thread.Do you know one thing?????.For the next round i.e solo round sangeetha is again.:yes: I must make it a point to say that all the eight pairs(totally 16 contestants) danced excellently to the core:2thumbsup: .They have put lots of hard work and efforts which is obvious by seeing them.Of all krithiga danced well(for the song sirukki sirukki from vasool raja MBBS).She is very cute and smart.she danced very well.But Very strange that sangeetha speaks negatively abt all contestants not leaving even a single participant.I don't know what made her speak like that.This was noted by every one including the special guest (actor Jeeva:-D )Actually this girl(krithiga,which i like very much) has put lots of difficulties but unfortunately sangeetha says that "Choose a dance which suits for you":oops: .Again Aishwarya who danced for a fast beat with highly difficult steps did not get good remarks from the judge.But cleverly actor jeeva balanced the show by encouraging all contestants.He even said that sangeetha starts by giving negative comments.Actually i like sangeetha very much who is a cute lovely person.But one good thing which sangeetha does is she made a strong and vibrant attack on uma rias.When she asked why the performance was dull,"My mind was not here,i had many other jobs" was her (uma) answer.This really irritated every body which was clearly mentioned by sangeetha.so this is what happened.i watched the next show today.Actually simbhu was not present for that round(solo round).but was watching the recorded programme and his comments was shooted instantaneously.He gave special appreciations to aishwarya,krithiga,prithvi.He was present on the next show(folk round) and called upon all the participants and appreciated every body especially uma,krithika,aishwarya.His scores wre in the range from 8 to 10.But the other two judges were in the range from 5 to 9.Simbhu attacked sangeetha by asking"how can you tell that my contestants did not dance well:tongue .they danced excellently".so that is all abt.Let me take a breath.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2007
  6. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Vow...Vow....Vow... bhargavy. Hang on. Before you even take a breath, I think i need one. Thank you soooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh for your detailed response. Glad to have you here. Unfortunately I couldn't watch the show continuously. But your description is perfect, that we can have our own visualization. :2thumbsup:. Good that sangeetha is back.

Bye for now :wave

7. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi aabhi,
    Thank you so much for your appreciation:) .Let me share the left outs.In solo round there were no eliminations and the marks will be added along with the score obtained in the next round.So
    The best female dazzling performer goes to Preethi.
    The best male dazzling performer award to Prithvi.

Abt Next round in next post.
    My general opinion is" this programme is highly cultured and sophisticated as compared to matana mastana(sun tv),Manada mayilada(kalaignar tv)".I feel pleasure in sharing my views with you aabhi.:-D

8. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Hi bargavi,
    Thanx for u'r FB abt the latest episode..i even watched it..To my surprise simbu was appreciating all the contestants and his part was taken by sangeetha..she literally was finding fault with all the contestants..Uma riaz was at the height of her arrogance(or in other words may be over-confident)..but was wonderfully tamed by sangeetha:thumbsup
    I was not at all happy with babloo's performance..he was just fooling around instead of actually dnacing
    whats in store for us?whats is the next episode abt?
    Cheers
    ramya

9. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Thanks Bhargavy.

Hey Ramya,
    I too feel the same way about Uma Riyas. She has over confidence and overdo everything same as prithvi.

But as Bhargavy mentioned, the show is quiet interesting and I enjoy watching their practice sessions very much. Venkart & Nisha they are really sweet and I admire the way they make fun of each other (eg: during the audition). Similarly, Tinku has high sense of humour. He keeps laughing and behaves very natural & real in front of the camera as well and their performance is cool. I think the best part about the show is the amount of fun they all share together. It's rocking :clap:clap.

I would like to really appreciate Start Vijay TV for their quality programmes:thumbsup

Last edited: Oct 2, 2007
  10. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone update Yesterday's ( sat, oct 6th) Jodi No.1show results?
    what happened:?: