Jodhpur's Delicacies

Discussion in 'Western India' started by GayatriRathod, Mar 12, 2009.

1. anita2912

anita2912 Bronze IL'ite

The pyaaz ki kachori looks really tempting.Thanks for sharing it.
    Can you let us know how to make gatte ki subzi..

2. tom&jerry

tom&jerry Silver IL'ite

Yammy yammy Pyaaz ki Kachori.
    dal bati churma mouth watering dishes gayatri.

3. archana820

archana820 Bronze IL'ite

hi
    what a mouht watering recipes yarr?really soooooooooooooooooooo tempting .before few days we had dal bati in a rajasthani joint so yummy.thanks for the recipes

4. GayatriRathod

GayatriRathod New IL'ite

Thank you one and all for your love and affection. I believe we all Rajasthanis reading this will touched and humbled at this overwhelming response. I thank you all on behalf of the people of Rajasthan.

I surely will add to the list of dishes that wins your vote of request. Is 'gatte ki subzi' the next in line? Inviting Rajasthani ladies from all over the world to please join the bandwagon and keep posting.

Keep tracking.
    :)

5. bharti

bharti Silver IL'ite

hey....woowww...........seeing all the pics i yearn to go back home... ask mom to make dal-bati-churma for me!!!!

hey gayathri...... i have had aaloo pyaz ki kachori in jaipur..... rawat ki kachori we call it..... its really very very tasty..... i think its the same one in jodhpur too.... for the pics look the same...... we have relatives in jaipur n whenver we go there or neone comes from jaipur.... rawat ki kachori is a must to be brought....... awesome it is:hatsoff

guess what i wanted to make gatte ki sabzi yesterday only ans was asking receipe from mom...... and here today i see this tread.....

i would be a disaster if i start to help out on gatte ki receipe here so would rather wait for someone else to do that :hide:

but so nice of u all to start this discussion....yes i would also ask rajasthani women to come and join the gang and help waht gayathri and others have started..:iagree

6. SoniaVerma

SoniaVerma Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Need your help! I recently attended a party and along with other traditional cuisines, Rajasthani dishes were also a huge draw. I enjoyed Dal bati, savory kachoris and desserts; however, what I couldn't forget yet is the 'Lasun ki chutney'. It had such a delicious, unique taste that I wish I could make it and have everyday.

Can anyone please share the recipe for Rajasthani 'Lasun ki Chutney'. I guess it also had fresh coriander leaves punched with it. Looking forward to your replies.

Happy Posting!
    Sonia

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">