Job Required Urgently

Discussion in 'Indians in Dubai' started by cutebarbie, May 24, 2017.

1. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I am an engineering graduate with 2 years of experience in software testing field. Now I have 5years career gap because of marriage and having a kid.. right now we are staying in Sharjah and Iam looking for a job for myself in any field.. I know it's difficult to get a software testing job in Dubai.. that too with this much career gap it's difficult to get into any field.. but I need a job immediately due to family issues and hence Iam even ready to join as a fresher in any field.. can anyone help me on this and provide me some suggestion?

2. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

3. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Hi Op,
    Life is getting tough in uae..Either you must have reference or only through consultants you can land in a job.Here getting a job as fresher is another challenge.All the best :thumbsup:

cutebarbie likes this.
  4. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Hi bhagya, thanks for the kind reply.. can you tell me why u have said that "life is getting tough in UAE"..!! I just came here and living here without a job and only my DH is earning with which we are already struggling with monthly expenses like rent etc.. and this statement is making me much worried!! Can you share me any consultants if u know?

5. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Dear..I contacted gulf jobseekers..I got some good review about this consultant. Initially you have to pay some amount to get registered which is valid for 1 year or so..then they will ask for another amount for your cv correction and to give employers contact details.I didn't go for second level as I got little skeptical. May be if you are in need of the job you can give a try. One of my friend got a job through them. You might have to spend atleast 500dhs.

6. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

There are many headhunters who loot public by collecting processing fee offering good job offers. Do not waste your time/ money by encouraging their tactics. You can give CV and tell them to deduct their fee from first month salary. Job situation is very bad in middle east. You must make up your mind to do any type of job. Shop operation management, front office management , etc are examples of job you may try for. Home tution is another opportunity. Establish contacts and then you can get engineering jobs via those contacts. Update your skills. Learn some new skills. If you dont restrict yourself, then life will be snoother. Majority of the work force is not even have a degree in their hand . They survive. Why cant you then?
    Please