Job opportunities in UAE

Discussion in 'Indians in UAE' started by geetha1, Apr 24, 2007.

1. brindhaaa

brindhaaa Bronze IL'ite

Re: Job websites - UAE

wow bala ...

HATS OF TO U .... really informative...:2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

2. UshaV

UshaV New IL'ite

GREAT!! Good effort. Keep it up bala!:thumbsup

Usha

3. Tweety

Tweety Bronze IL'ite

Hi Bala,

Great work. It needs lot of patience.
    Regards,
    Tweety

4. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi bala,

very useful post for UAE jobseekers, excellent compilation :clap
    thank you!!

5. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I just came across this when i was preparing myself for a mock interview in emirates in one of the websites. So i thought it will be very useful for those who come to UAE and look for jobs as we mostly depend on the newspaper more.

So it is just copy and paste work. Hope everyone benefits.

6. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

hi bala,

it is indeed a great effort that you have taken. very informative. surely someone or other would be benefited. thanks a lot.

regards,

vanaja

7. priyanka

priyanka Junior IL'ite

Re: Jobs for Housewives

Hi Bala,

I am a housewife living in Sharjah.I would like to know where and how to enquire about these home based jobs?

Thanks
    Priyanka

8. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Hi priya,

1)Did u try the above what Laksmi has suggested, it is data entry job with some rules.

2)Then Sushmita suggest about Bio disk. You can PM her and ask about it.

3) Forex trading - This comes is Gulf newspaper appointments everyday which says are you housewife, student etc want to do part time. Initially you have to go to their office to learn but no pay until you start your real trading.

4)I tried to baby sit, nothing clicked. May be you can try putting a notice in your building near the lift and inside the lift, if you want to baby sit.

5) Honey Jewellery - You sell artificial stone studded Jewellery thru catalogues.
    Dubai Sajedah Hansrod C: +971 50 725 7702 Sajedah_hassen@yahoo.com
    I was doing this as my part time when i was in Botswana. Here i am not sure how many people like to wear Swarvoski crystal, tanzante, etc as this is gold place.

6) You can take home tuitions. If you are doing tailoring tell me i will give you business. If you know to do facial, .... you can advertise thru word of mouth.

9. g3vinod

g3vinod New IL'ite

hi i am new to abu dhabi ,and would like to know what are the options to frm home ? whts this biodisk? could you please help me out? i am actually a software engineer with over 3yrs exp in web development my skill set include asp,javascript,vbscript,html,..but everytime i go to the sites(bayt.com,naukrigulf.com) they ask fr .net and oracle.I am going to learn asp .net frm next week but would like to knw if they r some companies who wrk in asp out here?
    also would like to make some frnds as i am new out here ..thanks

10. sugarnspice

sugarnspice Bronze IL'ite

Re the data entry job, I checked with them why there was such a long delay in payment and also why we had to keep a deposit of AED 1000.00, but they did not get back to me.

Re Forex, I attended this when I was new to Dubai and the training is very basic. And you are basically expected to bring in the money, through your contacts and you will be paid depending on the amount of business you bring in. They are soliciting for more business and use the training to bring in the customers.

The baby sitting and tuitions can be good if you plan well for it. A lady in Satwa does baby sitting, she charges about 300/- per child and she has about 10 children with her, depending on the age of the child most can look after their basic needs and can eat their meals by themselves. Her neighbour gives tuitions, she has batches of 10 about 3 to 4 batches a day.