Jingglee-pop JUNE

Discussion in 'Festivals & Special Days' started by Yashikushi, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

So credits to me Sadu.... made your attempts in my thread.....
    ...am celebrating Cute Bunny's (Ragul's) reopen day.....

happy bunny back to school

[​IMG]

.....have to wait for that special days..
    .....as you said they are only dreams ...saying YES or NO to all.....confused......:hide::hide:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  2. Yashikushi

Thanks Aruna & Seno for that yummmmyyyy A.S cake.....am growing in width......lazy to start my work-outs.....:thumbsup

3. Yashikushi

Aruna....Phew....size is not a matter at all..[​IMG].but....BBBIGGGG CATSSSS HUGGGGGSSSSS!!!!!....am almost [​IMG]....
    ...what a hug yar.....[​IMG].....never go for a search of cat ....never.....[​IMG]

4. Yashikushi

Old Maid's Day......

Aruna & Seno ...both made my day dears:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh........
    It's nice to honour our maids(Defly will a have special day for them).....but...this day......haaaa....haaaaaa......Oooooo.....[​IMG]...O.M.G.......I know sure you all will come like this ...that's why left untouched [​IMG]

Old Maid's Day brings awareness to those of us who have not yet found (and caught) their soul mates.
    Old Maid's Day exists to put into the spotlight all of the fair maidens who have yet to find their Prince Charming.
    Ladies, celebrate Old Maids Day by getting out and getting noticed. Guys, open your eyes.... "Mrs. Right" may be right under your nose.
    ........[​IMG].........be cautious next time....

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  5. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Kushi...

So much has gone... i'm late here i guess... very late here...

sadhu bunny back looks cute

sunitha apple sauce cake looks delicious...

queeny...hug a cat are you scaring me:hide:...

will give my attendance daily...

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Apple sauce Cake Day, Hug Your Cat Day , Old Maid's Day

I am here Saroj,,came to know your name from Aruna..
    Before I commit myself to those hug your cat and old maid's day...
    you cleared it dear..thank you..
    Got my share of Applesauce cake...
    Hug your cat...mm..that one is toooooo big for me :shaking:
    Old Maids Day...um what about those who are married? :rant

sriniketan

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sadhu welcome to the crazy month thread..........
    Joins us all and have fun.

Senorita Yummmmmmmmmmy cake yaar really taste but Saroj kept only a small part for me........hehehehe

Saroj we will again go out now on the roads to find another Mr. Right........:biglaugh:crazy

Srini and Vahee welcome you both for the month of June.

8. Yashikushi

National Doughnut Day honors the Salvation Army "Lassies" of WWI. It is also used as a fund raiser for needy causes of the Salvation Army.
    The original Salvation Army Doughnut was first served by Salvation Army in 1917. During WWI, Salvation Army "lassies" were sent to the front lines of Europe. These brave volunteers made home cooked foods, and provided a moral boost to the troops. Often, the doughnuts were cooked in oil inside the of the metal helmet of an American soldier. The American infantrymen were commonly called doughboys. Salvation Army lassies were the only women outside of military personnel allowed to visit the front lines. Lt. Colonel Helen Purviance is considered the Salvation Army's "first doughnut girl". On National Doughnut Day, look to see if your local doughnut shop, or other organizations, are offering free donuts to solicit donations for the Salvation Army or for another needy cause. If you find them, please be generous.
    Note: The word "Doughnut" is often shortened to "Donut.or "Do not".....:hide:

[​IMG]

World Environment Day focuses attention on important environmental issues. According to the United Nations "World Environment Day is commemorated each year on June 5th. It is one of the principal vehicles through which the United Nations stimulates worldwide awareness of the environment and enhances political attention and action."

...........Each year, a theme is selected.........The theme for 2009 is “Your Planet Needs You”. climate change and the broader consequences of environmental change, and what societies can do in response. .......As the Earth's temperature rises, so does the will to find climate solutions. This event reflects the urgency for nations to agree on finding solutions for this global issue that affects us all. There are many challenges, from high air pollution in cities and dependence on fossil fuels to land degradation and the need to fight poverty.

..........On this day, individuals, non-governmental organizations, community and youth groups, business, industry and the media organize activities to renew their commitments to protect and develop the environment. They organize activities such as clean-up campaigns, tree planting, colourful street rallies, green concerts, essay and photo competitions in schools, and recycling efforts......

....Being ILites, let's Celebrate World Environment Day by:
    • Learn more about the environmental topic selected for this year.
    • Participate in World Environment Day activities.
    • Help to create awareness of the issues
    • Contribute to organizations supporting environmental issues.

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

10. Yashikushi

Thanks Aruna.....The doughnuts are shhhoooooo tasty.....colorful....am first to have them....haaa..haaaa....took five of them(three chocolate,two pinks)......let others have the rest......

am fixing ur WED pics here......
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009