1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jewelry For Special Occasions And Temple

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by mangaii, Nov 20, 2021.

1. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

What kind of jewelry do you wear for temple or special occasion when wearing Indian traditional clothes ?
    I have given up on wearing gold but I don’t like wearing gold covering . I like only oxidized jewelry but that doesn’t go well with all types of silk saree . I would like to use my sarees going forward . If you do wear gold do you keep in safe and get it when needed ?

2. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

I didn`t like covering or oxidized jewelry. I have to run to the bank locker back and forth. That`s what I do for safety reasons.

mangaii likes this.
  3. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

You can try gold plated silver jewelry from
    Sukra Jewellery
    They are renowned in silver jewelry for bharthnatyam...
    I have few pieces from sukra & Narayana pearls.
    I'm allergic to all metals except gold. Try this it's nice lasts long...doesn't look artificial gold covering.

4. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

I have only the very basic real pieces with me here. The rest is all with my parents back home for safety. I prefer pure silver jewelry and semi-precious stones anyways.
    Sukra has great pieces and they have greatly expanded their repertoire since the long-ago days we would go to their store in Mylapore tank. Now all the big names offer high-quality silver and gold covering jewels and it is a fun and stress-free way to keep up with the trends. Tara’s Jewellery and GRT also have nice selections.

mangaii likes this.