1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Japan's New System

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Caide, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

like love marriage so you are agreeing to this or not?

2. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

yeah they look similar though but still some may have scar and all stuff and beyond our imagination they might hv different features na shape of nose lips etc

3. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

in love marriage we know the person character, likes , dislikes almost everything. Yeah, some wrong choice of marriages are also there. In arranged marriages alliances come through relatives/ brokers mostly. They just know their background, status, job etc but they don't know bridegroom's attitude . They just believe what others say about them. In the first meeting ( pellichupulu) we never know the person's anything. So just accepting the person not right choice .I felt like that...yeah, so many arranged marriages going on well.
    Don't know that Japan system work or not work because no one tells the truth at first place .
    It takes time to know the other persons character slowly...:)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    rachaputi and Caide like this.
  4. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

yeah atleast they initiated a new one

Lathasv likes this.
  5. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Sorry I have another point of view

If people sit for a marriage discussion purposefully, definitely they try to project themselves as good/understanding human beings.

I don't find anything wrong if a person choose for looks until they changes their choices timely or only for looks. I don't believe in, people prefer only for character, but differs with people whose love has rosen from friendship.

But behavior only matters throughout your life.

Arrange marriages also not like 3 minutes Maggy. People enquires about family, means a person can be considered as good if he grown in a healthy atmosphere.

And I don't feel any difference in both kind of marriages. W/H fights, compromises,in-laws problems everything same, no one takes their step back as it's arranged/love.

In any relationship friendship/love/mrg people tries to show best qualities unknowingly. And people behavior/reactions/honest depends on circumstances.
    Ek pathar ko silp banane keliye marna yi hai, pray kiya tho oo khud silp ban jatha hai kya?

Is this irrelevant to thread subject :facepalm:

Caide likes this.
  6. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

@rachaputi .this time somehow I may not agree with you some of your points guruji

rachaputi likes this.
  7. rachaputi

Glad to know that dear. Let me know your version

8. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

pathar k bare mein toh nahi patha :) but behavior and character though they are different both can be made to be hidden as you said to show others that they are good/bad right :) this is same as love marriage first they try to know each other and fall for the other person either by love at first sight or from character :) same for arrange marriage right first few days they try to know each other right :) and yeah character is revealed only at circumstances :)

9. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

right but if importance is given only to looks then thats bad .... and you are right even one of my brother rejected a girl just because she looked lil fat in saree stupid fool :rage::rage::rage::rage: then he should never long for baby ahh how come she looked cute you no uh fool he is really and glad that he said it out than hurting her with words in future

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    rachaputi likes this.
  10. rachaputi

Statements from experiences cannot be denied . Agreed this version too babe!! :beer-toast1:

Lathasv likes this.