January 2017 Birth Club! :d

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Joy015, May 28, 2016.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Lakshmi,
    Sleep getting disturbed is becoming common with me as well. Somehow loose sleep an I try lyedown to give rest to body otherwise its too difficult in day time.
    There's a sticky thread that can guide you on hospital bag an things needed for the back. Please check the sticky threads.
    Use cloth diapers based on your comfortableness too. It has to dry in cold seasons. Either have more diapers or switch to other diapers based on climate.
    Will update your duedate. :)

Avanti,
    You are very much close to getting into full term. All the best.
    All the vest to your doc appointment and the test. Keep us posted on the progress.

jlakshmi2011 and Avanti30 like this.
  2. Vasumathy

Joy,
    Those pain and discomfort may be due to increasing pressure over your lower abdomen. Try urinating if those discomfort is there.. That might reduce the discomfort. Still check with your doc to clarify things. I think its not suggesting for early labor. I do get those lower abdomen pressures too.

3. Vasumathy

Coming to my update..
    Done with doc appointment. Another scan and sugar test scheduled before next appointment which is 2+ weeks away. Sugar tests are boring.
    Checked with doc if normal delivery option is there for me or not.. Seems likes chances are remote as I had c-section 2+ years back. She suggested to hold on and decide during the end. Let's see how it goes. I had decent weight gain too. Hope baby is gaining well.

Updating the Due dates:
    Bliss9 : Jan 4, 2017
    Avanti30 : Jan 5, 2017
    Joy015 : Jan 10, 2017
    Jlakshmi : Jan 10, 2017
    Sadana89 : Jan 15, 2017
    Roses3 : Jan 17, 2017
    Vasumathy : Jan 22, 2017
    Sweet girl20 : Jan 30, 2017
    All the best ladies..

4. Joy015

Joy015 Bronze IL'ite

Hey girls,

Been to the doc, she suggested a urine test to avoid UTI assumptions.
    Results were, everything was normal except ' Squamous Epithelial Cells' - 12-15 (Range is 2-3).
    However the doc said the report is ok and asked me to drink lots of water n rest. Hope this discomfort n pain subsides. She also said..as i will be completing my 37 weeks on Dec 20th, if needed she can try for a delivery any day post that..by inducing pain for normal and if that does not work out to go wid C-sec. What do u think should i wait till my 40 weeks are over for delivery or go ahead wid my doc's suggestion?

I was preparing my hospital bag and now buying few things which i may need as soon as baby is born.
    Does anyone have idea about breast pumps? Which one is better electric or manual? If electric, does it sound too much and give pain to breasts? Also, if anyone can help me good brand.

I plan to keep my baby on BM for initial 6 months (hopefully, finger crossed), but do not want to habituate to BF.
    Suggest me if i am thinking too much in advance. We are just two of us here, my parents n in-laws will b on-off visiting us. So, i want to be prepared. :)

Cheers,
    Joy!

5. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

Hey girls,
    Hope you and your LO are doing good.

During today's visit to the doctor, we came to know that baby is in head down position and I am not dilated yet. Just a few days away to be in the range of full term pregnancy (week 37-42 considered as full term, correct me if I am wrong)

Also had my group B testing. Waiting for the results.
    Take care

6. Vasumathy

Joy,
    Its good that it's not uti. Stay hydrated and keep yourself safe..
    Wait till 37 weeks and then decide. At time baby will decide its own time and date of birth like my first lo. Till completing term hold on with those plans. Just make your mind ready for anything.
    Electrical pumps are better than manual. It will need less effort from you. Pump will have adjustments to reduce or increase the sucking of the bm.
    Its OK to plan things prior that will assist your mind to act faster at the time of need. All the best.

Avanti,
    Good that baby is head down. Hope the progress will go smoother. All the best to your group b test results. When is it expected by the way?
    Any day after 36 weeks 3 days is considered full term. Baby is fully mature by then. Let's see when your lo has set the date.

Coming to my update:
    Tiredness is increasing these days. Running behind my daughter and other things takes off all my energy. Getting regular hip and back pain before getting to bed. Other than that things are OK. How is it with you all.

Take care ladies..

7. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

HI Vasumathy,
    The results will be known in a week. Will update.

8. Sadana89

Sadana89 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Hope you are all doing good. My growth scan was done last week (33 weeks). Efw is varying in measures like BPD and AC. Average is in 2-2.3 kg range.. Doctor said that's normal.Does anyone had efw in that range? Saw baby movements. She/he seems very active;).. enjoying the movements.:) All these feelings will.have to be savoured as the baby will be out in just few weeks. Fingers crossed:)

9. Vasumathy

Good that baby is active. Enjoy stronger kicks and movements.
    I think baby weight gain is in the normal range. Other things can pickup in time. Don't worry. Just eat good and rest well.

My growth scan is 10 days away.. Let's see what my baby's parameters by then..

10. SweetGirl20

SweetGirl20 Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I am into 32 weeks now and done with growth scan..I got an update that baby's growth is fine and also fluid level is normal.. efw is in range of 1.55 to 1.65 kg.. is it normal? hoping to gain weigt in coming days.. as I too gained very minimal weight during this pregnancy till now.. also in scan report it is given as cephalic presentation which means baby head is down.. also I am getting very stronger kicks now a days particularly when I lie down.. I am enjoying those kicks anyway:blush::hearteyes: