January 2017 Birth Club! :d

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Joy015, May 28, 2016.

1. Joy015

Joy015 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

Anyone around EDD to be Jan 2017, i had my first ultrasound scan today and doc gave me the EDD.
    The scan went well..i am today 7 weeks 3 days..crown to rump length (1.2 cm)..Fetal heart rate 167 bpm.
    They also noticed 'Inferior Subchorionic collection - 2.1 X 0.6 cm. Did any of you have idea as wat is this?
    Hope all goes well.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

shama146 and jlakshmi2011 like this.

2. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

Hey @Joy015 ,
    Congratulations !!! Good to know that your scan went well !!!
    Me too expected to deliver in Jan 2017 as per google :) I am yet to confirm my EDD from my obgyn, will get to know it soon. I am in my week 8.
    Do not know about your doubt though.

Happy 9 months, take care

Joy015 and jlakshmi2011 like this.
  3. jlakshmi2011

jlakshmi2011 Gold IL'ite

Hi @Joy015 , @Avanti30,

My EDD also in Jan 2017.. Now i'm in 7th week..
    In 6th week i had viability scan and able to see my baby's heart beat :banana:.. Lets share our experiences here..
    @Joy015 .. I don't have any idea about ur problem..but in my scan my doc said that there some blood collection in uterus sonshe asked me take complete bed rest for 2 weeks.. Did ur doc also asked to take bed rest??

Joy015 likes this.
  4. Joy015

Joy015 Bronze IL'ite

Hello @Avanti30 and @jlakshmi2011 ,

Nice to find you girls here, it wud b super cool to share our experiences!

All the best Avanti for your scan..keep us posted! :D
    Lakshmi - My doc did suggested me to take rest..but not complete bed rest, plus i hv a wedding at home..so i hv to go around for all shopping stuff..though i am taking extreme care of myself. My doc has advised me to avoid extra walking, excercising..stress..jerky n bumpy rides..no going to office.
    I think its the same blood collection..my doc said..i may experience brown discharge in coming few days..lets see.
    She has asked to come for next scan on 11th june to check the size of this clot.
    Please pray for me..hope all goes well. :)

BTW..are you guys having any morning sickness..i m not having any..so i m confused..
    Also, wat medications the doc has prescribed you both?.. I am on folic acid (once daily), Pregcert 300 (twice daily) and Fertigyn 5000 units injection (weekly).

Happy 9 months!! Take care! :D

haimpts, jlakshmi2011 and Avanti30 like this.
  5. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

@Joy015 ,
    Prayers and good wishes to you !!!
    Keep posted.

I have food aversions, and regular cooking smell makes it worst, no vomiting till now. Nowadays I like plain food like plain bread toast, chapati etc. Fruits are more dear to me now due to fiber content. Curd and buttermilk relieve me from food aversion.
    Do not worry about morning sickness, not each and every woman experiences it. If you do not experience it you are lucky
    About medications, I am taking a mild dose of thyroid tablet, prenatal vitamin, and stool softener for constipation.
    Fortunately, I am not asked to take any bed rest but advised to do some walking.
    My first ob-gyn appointment is in the next week, looking forward to it.

Take care

Joy015 and jlakshmi2011 like this.
  6. jlakshmi2011

jlakshmi2011 Gold IL'ite

Hi.. i have food aversions and 10days back had vomitings 2/3 times per day.. so my doc gave medicines for it, now i'm feeling better.. i'm able to have all fruits, nuts, bread, milk but not able to have much rice with curries.. so to have veggies, sometimes i'm preparing veg sandwich..

My doc prescribed..vitagreat(twice daily), folic acid(once daily), ASA(after lunch), progesterone 300mg(twice daily), hcg 5000 injections twice weekly..after detecting the blood collection in uterus, my doc has increased progesterone dosage and injections..i had brown discharge once but there is nothing to worry if it is in brown color..but we have to inform the doc and follow her instructions..

did you go for any blood tests?? Last week, i had CBP, thyroid, RBS, CUE tests.. everything is fine..except there is more white blood cells(WBC) count so my doc asked me to drink lots of water and coconut water..

All the best @Avanti30 fo next week's scan and @Joy015 for 11th june scan.. i'll go for my next scan on this saturday(4th June)..

i'm praying for all of us..
    Have healthy diet..take care.. :):)

Joy015 and Avanti30 like this.
  7. Joy015

Joy015 Bronze IL'ite

Hello,

I did had a lot of blood tests, everything was normal except fasting blood sugar..which i am trying to keep in control. I guess this is the gestational diabetes.
    I do have food aversions..i am a non veg lover but not cud not have it now..:sleepy::sleepy: ...I prefer home cooked food plus my diet quantity has gone down.

Do let us know your scan experiences.
    Take Care:blush::blush:

jlakshmi2011 likes this.
  8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats joy015 Avanti & Jlakshmi on your pregnancies. :)
    Happy healthy 9 months.
    Eat healthy and stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey.

Hope many more join you in this thread and share their pregnancy with each other. Have a great time here..

jlakshmi2011 likes this.
  9. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

@Joy015 ,@jlakshmi2011

How are you girls doing?
    I am about to start week 10
    Feels like my energies are coming back gradually.
    Will keep posted

Joy015 and Vasumathy like this.
  10. Joy015

Joy015 Bronze IL'ite

hello @Avanti30 and @jlakshmi2011 ..
    I am gud..entering my 9th week now..hv a scan scheduled this saturday to check on the clot size..please pray for me! Wish i will get my energies back as @Avanti30 soon!!

rest..i puked twice last week, food aversions still going strong..do not feel like eating anything..and if my stomach is empty for long..i feel weak :( I also need to travel from my 12th week to 15th week..that includes flight as well as 24 hr+ train journeys. Any advices? My doc wants me not t travel till 12th week..which is impossible for me personally. I am confused :(