January 2014 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by suganvijay, May 9, 2013.

1. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Thanks ssm, vasumathy and jazz for your clarifications...

For keeping your body cool you can do this....Mix small amount of water and sesame oil and apply it around your belly button area while you are lying. You can apply the same on your feet also...My mom told this and i m doing whenever my body is very heat... I have heard that it is better to avoid jaggery and karuppati during first trimester..So please ask someone in your home weather it is safe now and drink..
    And regarding stretching i am also having same doubt...I have habit of stretching my hands and body after getting up from bed.. But nowadays i am scared to do that :)

1 person likes this.
  2. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Though I never have stretching habit... Nowadays I feel tight muscles in hands and legs .Sometimes unconsciously i stretch while lying in bed and every morning i could not keep my legs on floor soon after I get up and always wish to strech and relax. This is scary as well... Is there any other way to relax the leg and hand muscles??

3. GLB

GLB Bronze IL'ite

Hi all... I am very very very happy to join you all here in Jan 2014 due date club...just took a HPT on this sunday...and got BFP for the very first time in 3 years of marriage....cldnt believe my eyes:hide: was very very scared to take a second HPT and hence directly went to the doc yest ...she confirmed the pregnancy..however have to take first scan tomorrow to get the due date... as of now i m on cloud 9 enjoying this phase....thanks to god for this miracle :bowdown:bowdown:) online due date calculator says jan 15th is my due date :) i hv no heavy symptoms...just guiddiness and back pain sometimes..

1 person likes this.
  4. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hi GLB,

Congrats Dear... Welcome to Jan2014 due club.This is a wonderful ....enjoy every moment of motherhood. Eat healthy... Stay away from junk foods.... Update the progress here.......

Take care of ur lil darling :)

5. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Yes navaneeth... As i am simply sitting most of the time my legs are feeling very tight... but dont know wat to do:( my DH telling me to walk for few minutes.. but i am scared to go even for a walk...just sitting sitting and lying :) :)

Hello GLB,
    Congrats on your pregnancy...welcome to this thread..
    even i dont have any symptoms..i think its good only

6. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

hi navaneeth and purpledreams,
    u both are also from dubai?Which doctor u people are consulting? I am going to Mini Mohan clinic in quasis..
    And for delivery we have planned to go India...

7. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hi tsweety,

My Gynaec is Ms.Seagel in Al Rafa Hospital in Mankhool. And yes for delivery my husband prefers India(Chennai). Where do you stay?

8. GLB

GLB Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your warm welcome ladies :)

No symptoms is ok?? I thought something was wrong with me..I asked the doc also yest ...she said that is fine...everyone's body is different...so no need to worry...Am just feeling hungry all the time...dont know if that is my imagination or i am really hungry.. :D

9. reenasuresh

reenasuresh Bronze IL'ite

Jan'14 Mom to be!

Glad to start the thread and happy to announce my pregnancy in this forum :)
    mommies come on share your wonderful experience and happiness here:):party:thumbsup

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi GLB,
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!