January 2014 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by suganvijay, May 9, 2013.

1. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hi SuganVijay,

Congrats on your pregnancy. Your due date Jan 5th lies on my husband and my uncle Birthday. Both of them are very cool,brilliant and kind people. Enjoy your pregnancy. Hope you have done the blood test by now.

I am joining you in Jan 2014 Due club. My Due date is Jan 11. I am very happy and also little scared to maintain this pregnancy. My LMP was Apr 4th. Now I am 5 weeks 3 days. I felt lower back ache and abdominal cramps soon before my expected cycle . So I did my HPT 3 days before my expected cycle and It showed two lines :)

Waited till one day past my cycle and went to doctor for blood test. My HCG was 926 and after 48 hours it was 2317. My doctor said this is good improvement as the hcg is expected to double every 48 hours. Mine is little higer than double and that's fine. I had a scan to confirm this is not ectopic pregnancy.

My Gyneac is very cautious this time to perform all checks and hence did thyroid test as well. My TSH was 6.44- Hypothyroid :-( I had to approach endocrinologist . Did Urniolysis, Hb1Ac,FT4,T3,Microalbumin everything is tested and hurray it is normal for me.

My Endocrinologists said - everything is normal hence no worries and this tsh might have popped up due to pregnancy.He prescribed Euthyrox , so after 3 weeks I have to again repeat the tests until I bring it down. :)

I have my Gyneac appointment next week. Lots of emotions going on. Lets share our progress and equip ourself biologically and mentally through IL's moral support and write our success stories soon...

Take Care Dear......

3 people like this.
  2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats dear! :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

1 person likes this.
  3. JazzyJazz

JazzyJazz Silver IL'ite

Hi Suganvijay, arnd day 34 I guess on a normal cheap test, then checked on a good one. I had a mc last time so saw an early scan yesterday at 6+1 but cud only see a pregnancy sac so a bit anxious. How much into the pregnancy are you? What are your symptoms? I just have a very bad back pain. :( Cant sit/stand for a long time, back pain will start, if I lie down for sometime I feel better. Nausea off and on, not very regular and all and lil bit metallic taste.

4. JazzyJazz

JazzyJazz Silver IL'ite

Congratulations MrsNavaneeth. :) :)

1 person likes this.
  5. JazzyJazz

JazzyJazz Silver IL'ite

MrsNavaneeth - When was ur scan and were you able to see the lil bean? I cud see a pregnancy sac at 6+1 but then I think I ovulated late and at the time when they had the scan my HCG wud hv been only arnd 5000 I guess. I also had blood tests initially at arnd 5 weeks at a time gap of 48 hrs. It was a bit more than doubles but still anxious.

6. JazzyJazz

JazzyJazz Silver IL'ite

Fellow bump buddies pls share the list of Dos and Donts you'll got too. I don't hv much except to lie on my sides during sleeping time and to not lift heavy things.

7. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hi JazzyJazz,

Congrats. The Scan will be more well seen in your next scan.I did my first scan on 5th week and could see the sac. My next scan in on 7th week end. Infact I am so curious to see the heartbeat of my sweet little baby.

I don't have nausea in the morning. I wake up sharp by 7 everyday. But my limbs are heavy ..abdomen is very hot - Everytime I get up from bed. I feel like stretching the body but scared to do so.
    By evening I become so tired soon and feel like sleeping early. I face abdomen cramps occasionally and lower backache if i sit or stand for long time.

Apart from this, sometimes I am feeling more hungry and by tummy is so big now itself. Don't know whether this is called as bloating or Am I showing up soon.

I don't know why I am not getting vomit and dizzyness :)

I wish to have all the symptoms of healthy pregancy :)

Take care dear....

1 person likes this.
  8. purpledreams

purpledreams Silver IL'ite

Happened to click jan 2014 due club and saw your update ...Many many congrats dear ....Wishing you a very happy n healthy pregnancy.. eat healthy ... takecare... can i do the update in blessed list :)

2 people like this.
  9. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hi Purpledreams,

Thanks for your wishes. Yes please update in blessed list :)

1 person likes this.
  10. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends ,

Sharing my HPT taken on 10 days post my expected cycle.

150520131666.jpg

Please keep me in your prayers for my healthy pregnancy :)

Thanks

8 people like this.