January 2014 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by suganvijay, May 9, 2013.

1. priyasaki

priyasaki Gold IL'ite

sugan,

baby's weight is mentioned as 408g(+/-60g) in the report...

TT shot was also given...
    not feeling any pain so far... have to wait and see...

1 person likes this.
  2. KHaridraK

KHaridraK Silver IL'ite

Hi Priya,

Congrats for clearing the main exam da:thumbsup!

Wow,It must b a pleasant surprise for u & ur dh 2 see the li'l one today.....

I think u must be one of the lucky girl (for not gaining wt)...I love eating vadas,samosas,....now & worried about my weight gain...dunno what Dr will say during my scan this month....

Try to follow the diet as per ur Dr's suggestion Priya....
    Eating eggs must be very hard for u,include some other food which u like than 2 eat the one u dislike ...convince ur dh slowly .......

Did u ask anything abt the sore nipples 2 ur Dr....dunno how we can feed the baby with such cracked nipples:-(

3. bjsmumbai

bjsmumbai Silver IL'ite

Hey Priya
    :wowcongrats for the scan. the most comprehensive one that covers everything that the sonologist could possibly point. I remember her showing us the bladder and kidneys too..

Congrats on being the lucky one on weight

4. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Congrats Priya.... Don't worry about weight . Soon you will start gaining and will be on track. Being non-vegetarian... I hate taking eggs ... Take some alternative. Be a race winner in eating.... your weight target will be achieved. :)

5. priyasaki

priyasaki Gold IL'ite

haridra,

yeah i asked pa...she said it is normal...
    suggested not to use any ointment and asked to try coconut oil...
    she added it is only due to dryness.i will apply for this whole month and check...

reg weight gain, i am planning to drink more milk...
    dr asked to drink 4 tumblars of milk, i am drinking only 2...
    will increase that and check, big no no to eggs...

i also have craving for some junk foods...
    i am taking it once in 15 days...
    as per my dr advice i am not adding sugar to milk, may be that is also the reason for not gaining weight...

bjsmumbai,

thank u...

Nava,

i need to increase atleast 1kg by next month, otherwise my dh will go mad...
    i think next month my baby will put on weight and save me...:)

1 person likes this.
  6. suganvijay

suganvijay Platinum IL'ite

Awesome da.. you are right on track with baby's weight as mentioned in your ticker! :)

7. bjsmumbai

bjsmumbai Silver IL'ite

Hi friends, I am going for my growth scan today, excited to see the baby one again. Wondering if I shd go for 3D 4can or not.. Any advise?

8. suganvijay

Hi All,
    27th Milestone it is :) 93 days to go!!!

Bjs,
    hereafter opt out for 4D also.. because you can see Baby's face and make out the features of the baby very well in 4D. :) however you should have got your scan done by now! I hope all went well!

Oh!!! Weekends.. all are busy romancing with hubbies?? ;) btw hubby had got few baby stuff yesterday in a sale expo that went on in his place. Tomme tippe Nail scissors & cutter, Swaddles, Baby suits(neutral), receiving Blankets, Organic bamboo cloth diapers and bibs. I wasn't sure of feeding bottles. Mom told me that feeding bottles nipples need to be changed often as the baby grows... So i was skeptical to buy it this early so quit that so far only these for babies and rest all baby items we planned to buy after baby's birth! Yet to buy my items.. Might go tomo for a small outing. :)

9. KHaridraK

KHaridraK Silver IL'ite

Congrats Sugan:)!

How about ur schedule of visiting to the Dr gals?

My Dr has asked me to come for the checkup twice in a month from now on...

I saw some stainless steel feeding bottles available online ,check out them 2 Sugan..now they say plastic bottles are harmful na......

Never heard of organic diapers,thanks 4 updating dear....

Yesterday went out for shopping clothes after a long time...Here many ladies are draping saree as they near the last trimester,i'm not comfortable in Saree ...but also bored now with my maternity kurtas:|!

10. suganvijay

My schedule still remains the same until next month! Monthly once! My next appointment is November 4th. May be after seeing that scan reports doctor might change the schedule da!

I'm thinking of buying some nursing tops/ kurtis. Have been exclusively searching as to where to buy... Any suggestions would be appreciable :)

One of my friend is a candid photographer and he has offered to do a maternity photoshoot for us ;) he wanted to gift it to the new born to be! :) I hope I don deliver on the planned photoshoot day :D hehehe!!!

Regarding the bottles... I have planned to purchase it post delivery! That's it am done with baby shopping da. Hereafter anything for the baby is post delivery only! From now all shopping left is mine alone. Got a BIBA kurti for post baby birth pics on returning from hospital. :)