January 2014 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by suganvijay, May 9, 2013.

1. suganvijay

suganvijay Platinum IL'ite

Hi all! Looks like I will be the first one to go in for delivery in our group! Scared and already panicking thoughts in my mind. I hope babies come home along with me on discharge without any hassles of NICU :(
    since doctor says babies are in breech and chances of changing position is difficult after this, delivery might happen any day between November last week to December!

2. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Ha... Sugan... Just a month to go dear.. (forget oct)... Time is flying .... hoooooo hooooo enaku happya iruku :)
    If it is planned C-Sec... Then let us know the date... Our spl prayers will be there for you....

3. suganvijay

Yeah Nava,
    as far as doctor she says it would be planned but again she even says mostly when baby is in breech water break can also happen during that time we cannot see time and date na.. I pray what may be the situation that my hubby should be with me during the delivery! Which would reduce half my tension and give me a great moral support! I will definitely let you all know atleast through someone that I have gone into labour! Am scared so much how it's all going to be... I have next month checkup which would be my last monthly check up and after which I might have to visit frequently... November 4th they will atleast let me know approximate time when it can happen! I have been planned to giVe steroids shot as well for the babies lung development... I still hope Gods holding my hands tightly in his!

4. purpledreams

purpledreams Silver IL'ite

Sugan... Little buds gonna meet you soon... What a lovely moment it will be!!! keep your worries away dear.. All our prayers with you. :bowdown

What about sowmya. hope she and babies are fine.

5. KHaridraK

KHaridraK Silver IL'ite

Hey Sugan,

Ah! u'll know when u'll deliver by this time next month...did'nt expect this da....

I'll pray for u that ur husband will accompany u during the delivery on the planned
    date dear!

Definitely God will be holding u safely throughout this special journey Sugan...

Please don't keep thinking about the water break,NICU.....keep urself busy by getting ready for ur day 2 meet the sweet li'l ones nesting inside u,waiting to make ur world more colourful & happier da...

We r all there 2 give u moral support...All the best to prepare urself in this journey dear:thumbsup

6. purpledreams

purpledreams Silver IL'ite

Now I got it dear. Rh factor, if negative matters and that too for mom-to-be's only.
    My dh is B+ve. Here no tests so far done for dh.

Have you got TT shot. It also wasn't mentioned by gynaec. I have to ask for poking me ahh..:-(

Same as you said da... Unlike mathematics theory if we both(wife n husband) were Rh-ve then baby would definitely be Rh-ve and no need for shots.
    I asked since my gynaec mentioned about taking injection in 6th month for the same .I forgot to ask her in previous visit,have to ask in next.

Good that you attended meditation classes. I always have free time,but too lazy to do any exercise :hide:

7. 6teenpearls

6teenpearls Gold IL'ite

yes becz of that bleeding doc agreed for c-sec.......

how are you all doing.......

8. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hi Purple....

I got my TT injection here in my first check up in India. It was 6 1/2 months. In Dubai, I asked my doctor many times for TT during 5th month, she said, It is very hygienic in Dubai and there is no fear and suggested me to have in India. But here doctor said it is universal rule to give TT 3 times... 5th,7th and 9th month.

It was not painful. It was like normal injection. No pain..no fever .. no sufferings. After reading the discussion abouth TT here , I had doubt and asked mom whether it is really TT that I got or they cheated. She said, in her period also it was normal :).

I have one final TT.... and also counting days to see my pattu kutty :)

1 person likes this.
  9. suganvijay

Hi all,
    I'm planning to buy all my hospital items starting next week. I will update what all I bought. Can you all pls help me out if am missing something important! So far I had bought 2 nursing nighties from Juliet and it's great! Planning to buy 4 more from the same brand. Nursing brassiere I'm still researching on what to buy! Asked the lactation consultant last time and she told that we should buy something that opens up almost all breast and not just the nipples and areola. So am looking for one which is a flap type open and which offers whole inside in opening the flap. If any of you know a good brand with the specification I mentioned pls let me know.

10. suganvijay

Also am planning to buy some maternity panties.. As these days wearing a normal one seems difficult. And for hospital post delivery I'm confused as to what type of panties should we take?

You all remember I asked about a baby journal to keep track of babies daily routine! No body replied for that :( but I found a solution for that. Apps in our mobile. There is an amazing app called ibaby log. Which serves my purpose. I liked it because it's mostly designed by Indians for Indian babies! And it has a great feature of mailing the routine to mail id :) if you know any other good app let me know! :)