January 2014 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by suganvijay, May 9, 2013.

1. 6teenpearls

6teenpearls Gold IL'ite

hi ladies how are you all doing?

congrats for all new joinees.

the time passes so quickly so i didnt get time so log in and contact you all, hope evry body is doing gr8..

please take care

2. KHaridraK

KHaridraK Silver IL'ite

Welcome 2 the club BestMom....

Hi Nava,

Plz don't care about the behavior of ur in-laws ,....y 2 waste r precious time thinking
    about them...just njoy each moment 2 the fullest dear....think about the great days that u 'll b spending in ur mom's place(though u'll miss ur dh):thumbsup

Had some rectal bleeding with some constipation at nite:drowning,having some weird pain in the lower ab ,have 2 visit the clinic 1ly at nite since Dr is not avl ....but feel that everything will b fine ....

I've started 2 show up more this week,cud'nt fit in normal clothes,dh has purchased maternity kurtas ...dunno whether the size of the bump is related 2 the bloating effect(but feel better after taking the syrup)...how about u gals?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  3. bjsmumbai

bjsmumbai Silver IL'ite

I had an enlarged bump due to bloating last week.. suddenly my neighbors started noticing and inquiring, now the bloating is better and so the bump is again a bit smaller..

4. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hi Haridra... Hope rectal bleeding stopped now. Take more veggies pa...
    Yesterday I had sharp pain in left abdomen hip and whole left leg . Felt like crying. Applied castor oil and chewed some jeeragam and drank more water. By night got relived. Huh...

5. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hi BJS... Green saree... Super... Enjoy... Seems you are getting more gold gifts... :). Would like to see everyones babyshower photos... Please do share.
    Mine is pink saree with yellowishgolden border. I have put more weight on face.... that charm is gone :-(. Don't know how I will look on the much awaited special day. Need to do some tinkering work ;-)

2 people like this.
  6. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hi Pearls...

How are you? How is baby doing? Have you selected the name lists? Have you shared birthstory and did I miss it?
    Take care of your health dear...Please do visit our forum whenever you get time :)

7. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends ,

I would like to apply henna to my hair as it is now very frizzy. My mom suggests me to apply just on hair and not on scalp , leave for 30 mins (normally I leave it for an hour) and wash it off. I would like to know is it fine to apply now or do we have to avoid throughout pregnancy?

8. suganvijay

suganvijay Platinum IL'ite

Hi All Mommies,
    Here I have updated a list that I prepared myself after analyzing different threads and forums for our Hospital bag. This list only includes ours and DH stuff. Pls take your time to read it and let me know if i had missed any. Im going to have this as my reference to collect things for my bag.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/due-date-clubs/229968-post-baby-birth-planning-new-9.html

Nava,
    Looks like you are getting ready for the function :) :) am excited to see your pics :) I apply henna weekly once not much just one spoon along with other ingredients and use it as a pack. So I dont know if there is any side effect of using Henna! If yes let me know...

9. bjsmumbai

bjsmumbai Silver IL'ite

Nava,
    I think u can use henna on ur hair leaving the scalp. For me my mom has absolutly forbidden it so now I am showing some greys :( mom says application on skin has affect on amniotic fluid level so banned it for me

10. priyasaki

priyasaki Gold IL'ite

bjsmumbai,

my cousin also said the same reg mehandhi and amniotic fluid...
    her dr advised not to use it seems...
    anyhow i am not having the practice of using it for hair...
    for baby shower alone i am planning to put some simple designs on my hand...

Nava,

my dh told my face is becoming big day by day...
    but i am thinking he is just kidding me, without weight gain it is not possible...
    even my mom is saying i am looking normal...

will share the photo soon...

sugan,

thanks for the updated list pa...