1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Janani's Revenge - Part 9 - Final Episode

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by navs23, May 3, 2011.

1. NithinSrinivas

NithinSrinivas Senior IL'ite

Navs,

Very intersting narration..read it at one full stretch.. :)
    Its all the more interesting to know that there are few crazy ppl who cost their whole life for their EGO...
    But atlease Janani realised it late..better late than NEVER...
    Thanks for sharing...

2. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear navs..

That was truely a heart touching story.. very emotional and nice:cheers

OMG, janani realized this after succcccccchh a long time.. Too bad..

Its so sweet to see all the characters are so good, Vishnu, his parents, Arya, meera and all.. Truely nice and touching story..

How poor Vishnu might have felt? I feel very sorry for him..

And in the end when she realized.. "Atleast she realized now.. But too late...."

Meera is a nice and matured girl:thumbsup

Love your stories and narration. Just read this from part 1-part 9 in one go..:) Keep writing more dear:coffee

3. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you very much for the sweet comments NS, I am so glad you liked it :)
    Rightly said, it is always better late than NEVER :thumbsup
    Janani is a purely fictional character. But, there are people like her. I know a neighbor's girl who divorced x(a very nice guy) just after 2 months of wedding, for one stupid reason, that he disagreed to let her buy a very expensive saree which costed his whole one month salary, she is happily married to some one else(obviously rich) now, dont know what happened to x though :hide:

4. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Preethi,
    Thank you sooo much for the wonderful feedback and I am so glad you liked the story :)
    I only hope there are really no Janani's in real world who would go to this extent for the sake of ego :hide::hide:
    Meera is my ideal girl too! Of all the characters in the story I too loved Vishnu and Meera :thumbsup

5. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Dear Navs,

I read the chapters the same day you posted. But from my office I can just read, but not comment... :( Sorry for the delay.

Very touching story. There are many things I liked about this story:

1. No negative characters. You have shown beautifully how the negative thoughts grow to be a villain for themselves.

2. You didnt tell the situation of Janani - but showed with your excellent articulation skills! Congratulations!

3. Starting from their marriage, till the entry of Meera were all narrated very beautifully.

You have explained a truth in this story which most of us dont agree to believe. THough we ascertain ourselves that what we are doing is correct, sometimes, somebody who much younger to us, or some stranger who have nothing to do with our life proves us wrong. Sadly many dont want to remove that blindfold and look the world through the imparted wisdom by somebody, but I am glad that Janani took the lesson taught by her DIL.

Oh what a loving husband Vishnu is! Yes as you said its better late than never. At least if she could make his old age happier, then that's good right?

Again, wonderful story! Must read to all possessive husbands/wives.

Wish you come up with more and more stories.. .We all are waiting to read!!

ILT

6. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Dear ILT,

That's truly a wonderful feedback. Thank you so very much :bowdown

I understand that you have a hectic schedule and felt so glad to see your detailed review. Thank you again :bowdown

You have explained a truth in this story which most of us dont agree to believe. THough we ascertain ourselves that what we are doing is correct, sometimes, somebody who much younger to us, or some stranger who have nothing to do with our life proves us wrong. Sadly many dont want to remove that blindfold and look the world through the imparted wisdom by somebody, but I am glad that Janani took the lesson taught by her DIL.

Very beautiful lines there and rightly said, what does it matter if the one who is actually the 'eye opener' is younger than us or not related to us, it is the truth and reality that matters. On the lighter side, it was high time Janani changed(poor Vishnu) and what better way to do it than Meera, the most perfect character :)

I am working on my next story and experiencing what you call the 'Writer's block', especially after reading such amazing stories like 'Love Thy Enemy'(a very high bench mark), the plot is taking it's own time to shape up.

Thank you once again :)

7. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot for the wonderful feedback Sapthu :bowdown. Yes, this is my first story and I am so glad you liked it :)