****Jan 2011 Date Dues****

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Koms20, May 12, 2010.

1. Koms20

Koms20 New IL'ite

Hi cindhuja,

thx.. i will take saffron after 5 th month then.how r u doing? ur baby?
    are noodles gd during pregnancy? i mean instant noodles... once per week is ok?

koms

[​IMG]
    Make a pregnancy ticker

2. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi koms,

Things are fine dear :).It is always better to avoid instant noodles like maggi..As MSG is not good for the LO and the mother.Better check the ingredients and description thoroughly.Avoid the item if it has MSG

3. deepthyanoop

deepthyanoop Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am also joining in this thread.Expecting my first baby on January 24,2011.Actually this is my second pregnancy.There was some complications in the first pregnancy and we had to abort it on 5th month.Trying to forget all those.

Now I am trying to be happy always.

I am trying to include more leafy vegetables and raw salads in my diet.

Is Tropicana juice safe during pregnancy?

I read somewhere that too much mangoes are not safe during pregnancy.Is it right?

Hearty congrats to all my expecting friends!

love and regards,
    Deepthy

4. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

Happy to announce that I am also joining the Jan 2011 Mommies club!
    This is our first baby. I am not very sure about my EDD, I think it's around Jan 20th-25th.

I am in my 5th week now.. and already went to gyno and got everything confirmed. Everything looks fine. The gestational sac and the yolk sac were visible in scan, although too soon to see my LO.

Next visit might be after a few weeks.
    Someone mentioned about not having maggi as it might contain MSG? what is that?
    Also, good to know about saffron as I had a big pinch last night. Will avoid henceforth.

Congrats to Koms and Tugga too! I don't know how you get that ticker with the pregnancy details below your posts.. can you please guide me?

Thanks,
    RK

5. newmum

newmum Senior IL'ite

Congrats Deepthy and RK
    Hope you too have safe and healthy pregnancies.

Koms and Tugga hope you are also enjoying the golden period fully.

Well about instant noodles,I agree that they contain MSG(its a flavour enhancer RK)which is considered not to be good if taken too much.But also there are no such proper studies that prove that it is harmful for the LOs.So you can eat INs once in a while as Koms said like once in a week.
    Actually I could not resist maggi in the beginning of my pregnancy so I googled so much and found that it is not harmful though it hasn't any nutritional value to benefit you and your LO so should not be eaten too much.
    @Deepthy
    Mangoes do generate heat in our body and anything that generates heat should be avoided during the first 3 months.But you can eat mangoes in moderation.Actually anything eaten in moderate amt doesn't cause any harm.Ofcourse Papaya and Pineapple are to be avoided completely during pregnancy.

@Koms
    I never tried that special milk for pregnant ladies bcoz my gynec advised me to take low fat milk only and evensoya milk she told me not to take.So you better check this with your gynec.

6. newmum

newmum Senior IL'ite

There are different sites for these tickers like lilypie and babygaga.com

7. vestavijay

vestavijay Senior IL'ite

hi all,,

i m happy to join n this thread.. i m 8 weeks pregnant.my EDD IS january 7th. this s my second pregnancy.i have a 3 yrs old son.i confirmed my pregnancy 15 days back. but my first appointment with midwife s june 1 st.
    i m completely down with nausea.i want to get rid of this soon.:drowning

8. Koms20

Koms20 New IL'ite

hi welcome RK,deepthy and vestavijay,

congrats on your good news...

Hope to share all experiences and make this pregnancy journey a breeze!!:thumbsup

koms

9. princi

princi Senior IL'ite

A big Hi to all Mommies2b,

I am so glad to join you all here after a long TTC period.This is going to be our first child.I have had three m/c in the past.I hope nothing goes wrong this time:bowdown.
    I had my gynaec visit today.Everything seems to be good.I could see a strong heartbeat and my little bean.I am 7 weeks along.My EDD is Jan 15.

I have a bad nausea and throw up 4 to 5 times a day.I have lost weight due to this.Should I worry about it ?

10. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

Dear Deepthy, RK and Princi..

Welcome on bord.... How are things with you?

I am having a very bad nausea, vomiting (3-4 times a day) and dizziness. Can't eat anything other than cream craker biscuits and some fruits like apple. My water intake also reduced a lot due to vomiting, as I am unable to drink anything now.

Can't cook at all... I really hate the curry smell from my kitchen.. And due to bad eating habbits, I can't even manage my home... Feel like unhealthy all the time:(

How do you all manage this problem??? I am clueless:(