jan 2010 mommies :))

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by aparnag, May 4, 2009.

1. paddubala

paddubala Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    Today is the 45th day or that magical 6week getting almost over..had my gyn checkup on Monday..she says everything is fine and I can drive..so started doing pickup n drop of my son..which means my DD also has started going out...went for shopping in mall and fed her in one of the fitting rooms ;-)
    Shwetha, she had her Hepatitis B shot...
    Reg weight, am now 4.5 lbs away from prepreg weight...i think it'll stay till Iam feeding the baby...not worried now as right now all I yearn is some rest..
    good news is DD started sleeping for 3hrs one stretch in the night..and then it is regular 1.5hr break...but I can see that she is slowly settling..started playing well and smiles so much...

Anitha, very sorry to hear abt travel...when will they shift you to nearby office..My prayers for you as u seem to get the raw end of bargain...

Rest, how are ur LOs doing? how many find mommyhood overwhelming? do u miss those carefree days?

2. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hey congrats on the "OK" from your gyneac...

so started going out with you LO's..and gr8 that LO has started getting settled and sleeping patterns are developing..

my updates:- still not venturing out with LO as its windy and dusty during evenings..inlaws will leave on 16th..will go the airport to see them off..after that me n my LO..full time mommy...

My DS's sleeping patterns also settling..at nights sleeping at stretch for 4 -5 hours..touchwood..gets up only when hungry..getting naughtier day by day..when feeling sleepy will yell and scream.:)

Still screams his lungs out while bathing..no change at all..quite tough to bathe him while screaming and also to calm him also after the same..i get drenched in sweat while putting him to sleep after bathing..quite a tough job :crazy ..that itself is a good workout for me..

rest all going on fine..

other mommies..do share your daily experiences..n happy parenting..:thumbsup

3. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

HI all.

PADDU,
    nice that u got a ok from the gync to drive...
    hope your health is fine.

Anitha,
    sorry about the long journey..
    missing the LO is hard thing.
    hope Rithik kutty is getting along well...

4. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Heyyyyy Ladies,

Am back again:)
    Next week onwards mostly I will be working from jersey office which will be close to my apart and bye bye to 3hrs travel :cheers. But managers has not send any emails reg that.. Waiting eagerly.. R is doing good.. Wow, he is going to complete his 4months in a week :thumbsup.

Thanks Aparna.. How is your Lo? still 1hr bath??

Other ladies - how are you all doing?

Parents & In laws with you all now? My MIL is with us.. FIL will join soon.. July they both will leave and after that I dunno if I will quit job or bring my parents again.. not decided anything yet..

what's your plans?

5. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi anitha,

gud that ur office is closeby now..less of travelling..can save time..howz R..hugs to him..

other mommies -- howz parenting going on..

my updates:- Inlaws have left..n me alone with my little chipmunk..able to manage him alone during the day..not troubling much..touchwood..perhaps he knows that mamma is alone..

evening its daddy's turn to look after him n pamper him...i cook n do other household work when he sleeps..rest of the time..enjoying with my sweetypie son..have started bathing him alone..has stopped yelling now..touchwood..:thumbsup Feeding sessions going on smooth..with formula and breast feeding..

will be completing 3 months on 29th..so soon time flies..:) currently DS sleeping, so could log on..

other mommies -- do update ur experiences..

take care and happy parenting..luv n hugs to all kiddos...:)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  6. shwethag

shwethag Bronze IL'ite

Paddu good to hear you went to mall :thumbsup. I miss those carefree days especially the one where I could sleep the whole night :hide:. P's sleeping pattern are different every day some times he sleeps for 4 hrs in a stretch or even 2 hrs.

Roopa nice you are giving bath to A. I am still not sure when I will be confident to give bath to P screams his lungs out.

Anitha finally you won't have to travel much to work :thumbsup. Wow R will be 4 months.

Well got go P woke up.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  7. paddubala

paddubala Silver IL'ite

hi folks,
    good to hear so many updates...the moment I wrote LO is falling into pattern, she decided against it :-(
    but good news is we are going out often..and she enjoys the car rides sleeping :)...whew, 2 mos over for her...
    Roopa, my LO too enjoys the bath...
    of late, she lies down quietly atleast for sometime..and found a way to insert her fist in the mouth...so glad that she is growing

i've her checkup on monday...waiting for it..
    Anitha, good to hear abt ur office..
    Shwetha, forget abt sleep..atleast with one, you can nap when he naps...for me, i dont get shut eye at all :-(

8. paddubala

paddubala Silver IL'ite

Roopa,
    Nice pic of ur son...do u wear mittens bcos of cold or does he scratch his face?

9. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hey paddu,

thnks for the feedback..we put mittens mainly becoz of his nails n he sucks his thumb too..but my little prankster has started sucking the mittens now..he closes his fists and sucks his thumb along with the mittens...getting very naughty:biglaugh:biglaugh

finally have to tie him tightly with the wrapper to avoid him from doing this..but he will tend to shrugg and shake n get his hands off the wrapper too..naughty boy..:biggrin2:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  10. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi shweta,

nice to see you after long..P keeps u really busy i guess..me too was worried to see A screaming while bathing n would imagine how would i be able to handle him alone..

but luckily he does not scream now and likes bathing..touchwood:)

other mommies howz ur LO's ...happy parenting to all...luv n hugs to all LO's :thumbsup