jan 2010 mommies :))

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by aparnag, May 4, 2009.

1. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Ladies,

Am back.. I became super busy mom these days dears..
    Son is doing great !
    I joined work and travel is hectic than my work. somehow managing it..
    Joined gym too but no time to go :(
    Weekends planning to go to gym..
    I used all my old milk and now my milk is sufficient only for 5feeds so 3feeds formula..

Anjali,

Same here.. Am trying to gym well and reduce it..

shwetha, paddubala, padma, roopa, anjali, srisyam all are fine ah? other ladies busy? anybody joined work??

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  2. akumar

akumar Senior IL'ite

hi Roopa ..

sorry to hear abt ur LO's fever. i think w all having same story .., my son will get his vaccinations on monday .... :bowdown. oh ur in laws leaving on 15 march... my in laws will go on 8 th may...its quite a help but u get busy too.....i think i will be able to manage by then as my son will be 4 monthns by tht time :). love to ur lo.

Anitha.. u must be damn busy with job .. also missing to be with ur lo...good at least u went gym.. is thr any specific exercises ..??:)

3. aba18

aba18 New IL'ite

how many of u r using the maternity belt?i in big style said that i dont want it...now having second thoughts whenever i see my big belly:rant
    am doing kegels,leg slide and head raise:mentioned in "what to expect"book
    not very regularly though.
    hope they show some effect soon.

what abt other moms:any exercise suggestions to flatten tummy?

anyone in india started taking baby out apart from the dr visits?
    in my first daughter case(she was born in us)we were out roamingwithin a week.missing all that this time:drowning

4. shwethag

shwethag Bronze IL'ite

Paddu I am still trying to calm P does not work all the time. My mom allows P to come near me only when he is hungry. I am still not allowed to carry him around. May be in a few days I will be allowed to carry him. Any way now I am not taking any stress after my mom leaves I will have to take care of him.
    Even P uses breast as pacifier but I have convinced myself at least it is not pacifier :biglaugh and also some milk goes in which is good.

Roopa Sorry to hear about your LO's fever. I am scared now itself not sure what I will do when it is vaccination time :hide:. I am planning on asking my hubby to take him.

5. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi mommies..

thanks soo much for the concern dearies..My DS is recovering..fever coming n going ...today after evening no fever yet-- touchwood..however paracatemol drops to be continued tomorrow also...not bathing him..just spunged him...

feeling sad to see him like this...hope he recovers soon..

hi shweta -- try bonding with your baby even now as much as you can..best of luck for his vacinnation

happy parenting to all other mommies and love to all the LO's

6. paddubala

paddubala Silver IL'ite

wow so many posts...

Roopa, babies are supposed to get fever after vaccination..tat is a good sign..but yeah, being a mom it is too difficult to see baby in distress...

and in US, they directly shoot in thigh...ugh, some times my son has got like 3 shots in same day...very difficult to watch...
    my daughter got one last month and next one tomorrow..poor thing, the band aid covered her entire thigh widthwise...

everyone has started talking abt shape so soon...well, in my case I lost all the weight but shapewise, i look too bad...and am sure at the rate Iam eating Iam going to gain weight too:bowdown...hardly any rest with 2 kids...donno how am going to come back to shape,,

Aba, nice to see you doing to exercises...I was thinking of doing them sincerely but sadly this time my c-sec took a long time to recover...still i've pains if I try lying down...

Btw folks, I still have my brownish discharge,,,it has been 5 wks now after delivery...have my doc visit on Monday..need to ask her...hope it is nothing serious....:-(

7. AnithaPartha

Even my son received 3 shots at a time in thighs.. He opened his mouth wider for >30sec and me & Dh were shocked to see his long cry :spin

Also, I got my periods.. Going to gym.. Also, to & fro to office is also long walks.. Somehow trying to reduce my wt.. I need to reduce 20pounds within 6mon

8. AnithaPartha

Aba,

Winter is already killing us.. Where to take LO outside? Just to doc office we take him.. Thats all..

But in summer we are planning to take him out.. also, my son is a preemie so waiting for him to complete atleast 6mon

9. AnithaPartha

Anjali,

Yeah, just getting 4hrs with rithik..
    Planning to take 2 days leave next week to be with him :rotfl
    MIL will leav to India in July and am planning to quit job in June itself.. after that nobody will be here so I need to tc of my son

also, not even going to gym properly you know.. going to work itself is horrible travel for me :drowning

imagine I go for 1.5hrs to office.. eve same way.. 1 bus, 1path train.,2 subway trains need to take to go to off.. eve I do take cab to get home afer taking 1 path 2 subways :spin

10. shwethag

shwethag Bronze IL'ite

Paddu oh my god the shot is given on thighs :hide:. Which shot did your daughter receive last month? Hey atleast you lost all the weight :thumbsup.
    sorry to hear you have not recovered from C section.

Anitha that is way too much of traveling to reach office how are you managing. I am sure you will lose weight soon with that much traveling.
    How is R doing?