Jan 2009 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ashapradeep, May 20, 2008.

1. ashapradeep

ashapradeep Bronze IL'ite

Hey Anshul,

How are u?? Its been long since I heard from u!!! How's ur son doing?? Has he rolled over??

Cheers,
    Asha

2. kewl1

kewl1 New IL'ite

thanks so much for your reply asha :)

i am eager to go to the doc but only thing is i am travelling this weekend for about 10 days and i think going for doc appointment before that will be too early.. so was confused and wanted to confirm from others.

Congratulations to you too!! :)

3. Ruci

Ruci New IL'ite

Hi Asha...

Thanks a lot for the clearing my doubts....

Yes, we women are always in a hurry to know things....but this phase itself is so happening that we cannot wait........

Keep posted about ur latest developments...and we will follow...

Till then take care...

Bye

4. ashapradeep

Hi gals,

How are u all doing?? Am feeling lot better these days, now that mrng sickness has worn off and my appetite is coming back :-D. I can actually eat now a days, though non veg is still off limits!!! Am not sure when the second trimester starts, at the end of 12th or 13th or 14th week?? I think am almost there finally :clap

Kanika, how are u doing?? Has ur mrng sickness subsided??? Hope u r feeling better now??

Monlisa, where are u?? So, finally did u take that trip or not?? If u did, hope u dint have any inconvenience.

Cheers,
    Asha

5. Ruci

Ruci New IL'ite

Hi Kewl ....<v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id="_x0000_i1025" style="width: 18.75pt; height: 11.25pt;" alt="0" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/wave.gif" src="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Crucys%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C02%5Cclip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

Thank for creating the new thread for feb 2009 mommies......Bow

I think we both are in the same stage now....when was <st1:city><st1:place>ur</st1:place></st1:city> last period?

I have been to the gyn and she has given me two kinds of tablets

1. Folic acid - to be taken twice a day
    2. Multivitamin...- to be taken once in a day...

I feel uneasy and heavy stomach all the time....very lil appetite....but yes i like to eat fresh salads...

The vomiting has not started yet...so some relief...

Don’t worry...meet with <st1:city><st1:place>ur</st1:place></st1:city> gyn and follow what she tells...rest will be fine...

R u working?

Keep posted...Computer Typing

HI Asha...

Great to know that u r feeling better now.....Gal you have overcome the toughest period...:bowdown

But for me...I am in the peak of this tough period....I pray God to give me energy so that I can manage my job and personal life without getting stressed....which is very important now...

So keep eating now...all fresh and healthy food....:party

Bye...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
  6. ashapradeep

Dont worry Ruci. I know its pretty hard, having been there myself. But its just a couple of weeks more and u ll be through it. I know its tough managing work and home, especially since u r planning to move to a new job. But take it casually and be cool.
    As for me am really having a tough time with work. Though my boss cant ask me to quit, the amount of pressure that he has put me in is double what I had before my pregnancy to the point that I ve decided to quit and take a break for a while. I think its better for me and the baby.
    All the best for ur new job. I know it ll be difficult coping with the new set up especially at this stage of pregnancy. But am sure u ll be able to manage it well. :2thumbsup: Take care.

Cheers,
    Asha

7. Nicole

Nicole New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

It is so exciting to know that there is someone else also who is due in Jan'09. By the way, I am carrying my second baby. I am now o my 14t week. My due date is on 3rd Jan'09. What about you?

My elder son, Marc, is only 20 months old, and I am still having that hang over of my first pregnancy & delivery and sleepless nights followed by it.

Like both of you, I am working as well. For my first, I left to India on my 7th month to deliver there and to get better care from family. This one, I am planning to do it here in Dubai itself, and I am planning to work till my last day if got permits. I am little puzzled whether I can make it though.

During Marc's time, I was too hungry. I almost gained 20kgs extra from my pre-preg weight. I was also having a condition of gestational diabetics. And may be because of that, Marc was heavy with 3.75kg of birth weight and had to undergo a ceaser to get him out.

I don't know exactly if this is a psychological effect. This time I have food aversions, and do not even feel like eating anything healthy. Instead I am having craving for all those salted pickles.

I am really worried on the forthcoming expenses and the additional stress and workload that's coming up. Ladies please share your experiences as well.

Is there anyone who is having anything similar to my case??

8. ashapradeep

Hi Nicole,

Congratulations on ur pregnancy.
    You are the 8th one to be joining this DDC, :clap. Am glad there are many girls out there delivering in the same month!!! I think forever positive is due on Jan 2nd, just a day before u. But u are the first one who is second time preg. So I guess u are more experienced about what is happening and what to expect than all of us.

U have a 20 month old at home... That must be tough. I am having trouble just taking care of myself. Dont know how u manage work, kid and this pregnancy. Bow

Even I have been having fud aversion since the starting of my pregnancy, though it seems better these days. I can manage to eat better off than before, but its still difficult and I can just about eat very little at one go. Now I ve stopped worrying abt it and just eat whatever I feel like eating. That works better for me :wink:.

Take care of your health and wishing u a very healthy pregnancy ahead!!!

Cheers,
    Asha

9. monlisa

monlisa Senior IL'ite

hi Asha,

sorry dear for my late reply....and thanks for remembering me....love you gal....ya i went to the trip only half way and stayed in one of our relatives place...and my husband and inlaws went to nayagara and had a blast...

now i am in my 14 week....going good....and my due date is jan08....

how r u? and congrats to all who are expecting in jan....

I need help with these

1. what is best remedy for soar throat?
    2. how to consume more water?( any tips)
    3. I am always tired and sleepy most of the time....is it normal now?
    4. gals, some one pls suggest me healthy snacks to have?

help me out with these gals.....and take care ...drink lot of water...

Mona

10. monlisa

monlisa Senior IL'ite

Lovely 8 to go

Aruneh -Jan 27th
    AshaPradeep - Jan 14
    Deepav - Jan 9
    Kanika - Jan 11 th
    Monalisa - Jan 8th
    Ria2006 - Jan 29
    Nicole - Jan 3rd
    Foreverpositive - Jan 2nd