Jan 2009 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ashapradeep, May 20, 2008.

1. ashapradeep

ashapradeep Bronze IL'ite

Kanika, I know what u mean!!! I guess most of us have that emotional overwhelming feeling when we listen to our baby's heart beat. Enjoy!!! I ve to go for my second u/s this saturday. Waiting eagerly for the appointment. So have they given u a due date?? U havent told us when it is... Lets see how close we are. Dont worry abt the symptoms. Just a couple of more days and then it ll be gone.

Neha, what a romantic explanation for ur user name. My wishes to u for a long and happy togetherness with ur DH.

Cheers,
    Asha

2. anshulkumar

anshulkumar New IL'ite

hey Neha...

very nice n cool combination...
    i really like it. tc n keep smiling

Cheers,
    Anshul

3. Aruneh

Aruneh New IL'ite

Hi everyone :wave

Asha & Anshul - Thanks for the good wishes & compliments [​IMG]

Take Care
    Aruneh

4. kanika

kanika New IL'ite

Hi All,

@ Asha my due date is 11th jan.What's yours??So,is this USG for first trimester screening?

Take care,
    Kanika

5. ashapradeep

Hi kanika,

Mine is Jan 14th. We r pretty close.:cool2:

I had my first USG done in 6th week, when they checked the fetal size and heart beat and my EDD. They asked me to come again every 4 weeks till the 28th week. So going for this month's check up this saturday. Though u see am all excited abt the appointment, there is a small worry at the back of my head that everything should be normal. Is it just me or do u girls feel that too?? Maybe am just worried too much over nothing bonk.

Cheers,
    Asha

6. kanika

kanika New IL'ite

Hi Asha,

Yeah its good to know that our EDD is soo close.
    Even I am worried at times,I think its very normal,afterall its our first experience.But don't worry too much,just relax and enjoy ,everything will be fine.
    Anybody planning to go for first trimester screening USG done between 11th and 13th week??Is it really necessary?Can our seniors enlighten about it.

Take care,
    Kanika

7. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Hi Kanika,
    Congrats! The scan is called the nuchal translucency test and measures the skin thickness behind the baby's neck. It is a good predictor (though not 100%) of Downs Syndrome. It is a non-invasive and painless test - so I would say definitely go for it.

Vanathi.

8. ashapradeep

Hi girls,

I had a peek of the LO today again:yes:. I was so suprised that the baby has grown so much. In my last USG at 6 weeks, all I cud make out was just a chunk of flesh, but this time (thank God, it was addominal this time!!!) we cud make out the head, limbs and body of the baby and actually see the heart beating:wow . For first timers, I guess that is the thing to remember ;-)

So How are u all doing these days??? M/s seems to have subsided for me. Other than the lose of taste in my mouth and fud aversion, I seem to be doing pretty gud these days.

Cheers,
    Asha

9. Deepav

Deepav New IL'ite

Congrats to all the TO-BE- MOM.... I am also expecting a baby in the month of Jan. With 11 weeks complete , i am preetty excited with everything thats happening with in me ....

My due date is on Jan 9 - 2009....

Is anybody else on the same day !!!!!

10. kanika

kanika New IL'ite

Hi Deepav,

Congrates and welcome to the club.My due date is 11th jan just 2 days after yours.

@Aadhusmom,

Thanks for the information you provided,I am planning to go for it next week.

Take care,
    Kanika